Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye Clubplanet

You really see the true colors of everyone through a message board, but now I am saying my goodbyes to this board. It's been a great time posting throughout the year, meeting people with similar interest in music, but I am sick of the drama and people hating. I would like to thank the good people of this board, like Fliz, Saleen, Codica, City Soundz crew, dog6 and the other people who avoided drama. I'll post to this board every once in a while, but I'm not gonna sit here day after day and let people bug me cause they don't like the music I listen to, none of us deserve it.

- Krack

Originally posted by djkrackct

You really see the true colors of everyone through a message board, but now I am saying my goodbyes to this board. It's been a great time posting throughout the year, meeting people with similar interest in music, but I am sick of the drama and people hating. I would like to thank the good people of this board, like Fliz, Saleen, Codica, City Soundz crew, dog6 and the other people who avoided drama. I'll post to this board every once in a while, but I'm not gonna sit here day after day and let people bug me cause they don't like the music I listen to, none of us deserve it.

- Krack

why do people have to post announcements when they leave? just leave!!! is this because no one was drooling over the track you produced? :rolleyes:

- Krack

You want some fucking cheese with your WHINE??? :cry::cheese:

Good riddance krackhead. You posted your "bangin" track, someone reviewed it, didnt like it and you bitched about it. Then you come back like a smart ass because the track got signed to "Stickman" Records. There's a major label for ya, I'm sure Jonathan Junior and PVD will be dropping it soon... dropping it on the floor that is.

- Krack

spoken like a true drama queen :nopity:

why does everybody gotta take it so hard when they get bashed for something? everybody's got an opinion, some u like, some u don't. deal with it, suck it up and go on.

STRONG OPINIONS MAKE FOR INTERSTING CONVERSATION

MAN UP BITCH!!!! :cry:

- Krack

:clap::clap::clap:

nah nah nah....nah nah nah.....hey hey......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

and you said Saleen avoided drama......LO MOTHERFUCKING L!!!!!!!!

BG

I have a residency at Empress on Fridays and spin at Club 24 on Saturdays, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Also, nobodys going to buy a bottle of champaigne for $150 to go see your ass spin records.. I could see if it was somebody I have heard of before, but Matt Reid? Nah, I'll pass..

haha ur the funny one here, what the fuck is embassys and club 24. put it this way, ur a dj in ct. haha, ur gay and u probably suck as a dj cause ur music u make is horrible. i think id rather listen to country.

Yes maybe you wouldnt come see me dj but when i was there last friday the room was packed, they werent letting people in at atime cause there was just to many people in the room roking to my music. obviously alot of people enjoyed my music cause people were coming up to me afterwards and congragulating me on the good job i did, and i was aked back.

so why dont u leave this board already fag and take ur gay music u produce cause is horrible, it almost sounds like my dog barking at someone at the front door

Good bye Dj Krack enjoy spinning at ur broke as clubs im sorry i mean ur basement

Wake-up call asshole, EXIT is fucking beat! Just like your fucking pathetic life. Who gives a fuck who congratulates you? I get congratulated after every set I do, it's no different with any DJ. Basement DJ? If I am such a basement DJ then why did I headline 5 events so far this year? You tell me asshole, until you see me spin, then talk your garbage, and Im not gonna leave this board until you shut your fucking mouth...

what a fuckin joke....this kid is 14 years old and lives in friggin CT....and u have 2 residencies??? LMAOOO...headlined 5 gigs??? wowwww......dont get all bent outta shape and start making up lies cuz nobody liked ur wack track...