Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snoozi8

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Well unfortunately I have not been on the boards due to travel. AND GETTING YOU GUYS MORE FREE CRAP.

But now I am here and yes she is my friend and I am damn proud to be her friend. So what.

And Joe if they said stuff to you that bothered you and it was reported I would have done this to. You know that so dont act as if I jumped in just for Kristy.

Or didn't I talk to you when you were fighting with a friend. And I think that worked out didn't it?

seriously you are very annoying ....

*IF IT WAS REPORTED* you think ppl take the msg board as serious like a stupid annoying person like you do ..

just do me a favour pls STFU ..

thank you

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey SONIC go scratch you ass in Macy's Window. Otherwise STFU you are boring.

And Wide though I may not agree with the things my friends do, they are my friends and I have accepted them as such. This however is something that does not concern Clubplanet as a board or a community. So please chill. I think I explained to you why in a fair manner.

Hey SONIC go scratch you ass in Macy's Window. Otherwise STFU you are boring.

And Wide though I may not agree with the things my friends do, they are my friends and I have accepted them as such. This however is something that does not concern Clubplanet as a board or a community. So please chill. I think I explained to you why in a fair manner.

who said i was entertaining the first place ...

but if u are that bored I can come and scratch and smack on the big ASS you are sitting on right now

Originally posted by joeg

heres how I look at it...

I never expected any more from him... he was never my "Friend"... I could see that coming a mile away...

KRISTY on the other hand... we THOUGHT wasn't that kind of trash... but besides proving that wrong, time and again, shes also a lier... which is not a trait I tolerate in my friends.

so to reiterate: They're both Trash.

I know I haven't been around for a while but that's a really FUCKED up comment if you ask me.

They weren't your "friends" who crashed on your bed when they were depressed countless numbers of times... and I never lied... thanks

exxaccccttttlllyyy.... I don't remember anyone calling the moral police last time quoth or shook was attacking me... its the game we play on here... If you can't take it, leave...

Originally posted by wideskies

won't matter much anyway. they'll all know who i'm talking about anyway...

hrm, i doubt anyone cares. i dont know what this is all about but...

im sorry you got hurt girl... i know youre a great person and you deserve better. i dont think you should see this situation as something to be upset over, see it as an awareness about the other people involved.

when it really comes down to it, people are shit & will do anything without thinking about how other people are going to feel. they get caught up in the moment and are thoughtless & selfish.

its pointless to bring this onto here, its not going to make you feel any better. just remember they are both trash & you dont need them. there are too many fish in the sea to get upset over one. we should party one of these days, clear your mind of the nonsense...

;)

exxaccccttttlllyyy.... I don't remember anyone calling the moral police last time quoth or shook was attacking me... its the game we play on here... If you can't take it, leave...

TOTAL proof that joeg is a pussy fuckin bitch who should take his own advice and LEAVE since he can't take it. Cause its one thing for me to say shit...and its another for shook to say shit...so stop playing victim here.

And Joe if they said stuff to you that bothered you and it was reported I would have done this to. You know that so dont act as if I jumped in just for Kristy.

Lainie, joe would never report shit cause he knows he brings it on himself..and he is just fuckin stupid like that cause i am person YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH drama wise cause i will win and you WILL feel like shit....so hey it's more like self-defense to me since he thinks he wants to be a "funny guy" when he is really just a miserable bag of shit who continously talks shit about everyone when he should look at the root of the problem and fuckin just wish to himself that he had gone through his "raver phase" instead of always tryin to fucking "fit in" and be nothing more then a follower, rather then a leader.

about this personal drama wideskies aired out: Its just sooooooooooooooooooo ironic how BAM!!! joeg jumps on the fuckin WE HATE KRISTY bandwagon and the WE HATE BRICKHOUSE bandwagon....i mean you make yerself out to be such a douche because there have been countless and i mean countless threads joeg has dedicated to his "friend" Brickhouse and it shows what a sissy faggot joeg truly is in that, he has the balls himself to post that "you were never really a friend" twards brickhouse...yet all you would ever do in public is be up his ass cause he is the "BREAKS GURU" and we all know how you out of nowhere LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BREAKS...oh and thats cause yer a fuckin follower and he introduced you to breaks and you thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Now its really fuckin hilarious how joeg can be up kristy's ass....brickhouse's ass...but yet...when there is trouble and because he feels "ACCEPTED" cause he gives wideskies car rides...he finds the need to fuckin play VICTIM and to turn in allllllllllllllllllll those good times with his "friends" kristy and brickhouse....just to make wideskies look better cause she is having a problem??? I mean unless joeg is gettin head out of this deal....which would be a shock to begin with...then i think he has about as much business in sticking his nose into this as i do.

lastly, joeg will do ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! to feel accepted on clubplanet and WITH clubplanet people. Do you see me making threads talking about my night out last night with my FREIENDS aka people i met off a messageboard and call my "friends" since i can't make REAL friends in regular public...why? because i have no personality of my own and must rely on "following" other peoples personalites to gain acceptance.

Well, joe, while yer doing that....im out busy fucking my girlfriend...chilling with my REAL and TRUSTWORTHY NON-clubplanet friends...and doing all the normal things that people with REAL friends do and not these fake ass non-trustworthy internet people...cause afterall..i thought you would be smart enough to realize after a while that you can't trust anyone on here WHATSOEVER......and if you need further proof...why don't you ask those people snoozie8 and brickhouse....cause you just made a total ass out of yerself by hopin on wideskies personal bandwagon and further proved that yer a very NON-trust worthy person.

If i were kristy and brickhouse i would definitely crack yer fuckin jaw the next i seen you...then you would yelling IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO GO AGAINST YOU GUYS!!! IM SORRY!! BRICKHOUSE I LIED...YER REALLY MY FRIEND...I MEAN...I DIDNT JUST POST PICTURES OF OUR TRIP TO DC FOR NOTHING YOU KNOW? I DID IT CAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS.

Anyhow...i like drama just as much as the next person...only difference is..is that im better at it cause it comes naturally and has all my life...but when SUPER SUPER PERSONAL STUFF like this happens...it really feels better to know that none of you are my REAL friends...just people i talk to or see in clubs i go to..THAT IS ALL...and that is all they should be TO ANYONE....when you take the next step and make them yer "friends" yer on yer own.

anyhow...i am done..and could careless if anyone read or comments on what i had to say cause it honestly means nothing to me UNLESS your my REAL friend....that of which..there are NONE OF YOU.

Originally posted by wideskies

i find it amusing how people who know not a damn thing about this situation OR this thread's purpose are posting about it.

really... move along now.

dont post stuff on a msg board if:

#1 you dont want people to kow about it.

or

#2 you dont want people to reply.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I could go off with this one.......

.......but I'll abstain

Originally posted by PhuturePhunk

.... wow :eek:

I'm with you fellas on this one. :)

Taking NO sides, Talking NO shit because even though i know the players involved, it's still not my game.

Besides who am i to criticize from outside the arena?