Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOAM Party in NYC this weekend

i am going to NYC this weekend for the first time ever from the west coast... and I am wondering if there are any foam parties in NY city this weekend? I am really looking forward to going to a few clubs while i am there...

well in addition I am looking for some advice on what clubs to go to.... I am looking for a place with a dance floor, where the girls like to get wild... i like bump and grind music, and i like to get down on the floor... really looking for a place with the hottest girls in town...

any suggestions?

thanks a lot...

e-mail me at n0spamhere@yahoo.com

or just reply here

thanks,

"the wild one"

Sounds like you're looking for some Jersey girls!

:laugh: :laugh:

oh, i'm sorry, i had to do that

No, but seriously, if you wanna go to a good party with a great vive and great music, so you can just dance your ass off? go to Vynil friday night... try Centro-Fly thursday night... you don't sound like the type of person to enjoy exit (sat) so stay away from there.

anymore questions let me know

as the jersey girl comment is a lost cause :rolleyes: i won't say anything about it

actually, i've been wondering why nyc doesn't have any foam parties. they've got them on the west coast, chicago, miami...

as far as pretty people places, you might wanna try roxy or sound factory on friday

Foam parties are the bomb.... they are the best thing ever... about stuff floating around... not really... at least not the ones i been to... i dont know where you been going... where was it?

i agree, they have them in FL, LA, phoenix, every week... i dont know why they dont have them in NYC, they also have them in DC if you arelooking for something closer to NY

Originally posted by wildgmoney

Foam parties are the bomb.... they are the best thing ever... about stuff floating around... not really... at least not the ones i been to... i dont know where you been going... where was it?

i agree, they have them in FL, LA, phoenix, every week... i dont know why they dont have them in NYC, they also have them in DC if you arelooking for something closer to NY

cancun... i guess they're extra nasty there but still... they're just slippery and annoying and gross... whatever floats your boat i guess...

although i agree vinyl is where i want to be i don't think that is the type of party you are looking for. exit sucks regardless. you might want to try roxy friday - lots of scantily dressed girls and it's a nice looking club.

you might like jersey shore too - check out the jersey boards.

Originally posted by mssabina

foam parties are gross :yuck:

do you have any idea what types of things float around in there? ick.

What are you talking about, not the foam party I went to. There's just tons of foam, and it's alot of fun.

Everyone's gotta try foam party atleast ONCE in their life!!

Originally posted by kidnyce

nyc as a city is too dirty to have foam parties~:laugh:

so is miami and they mentioned that as a place where there are foam parties..

idk, i wouldnt go to a foam party anywhere. the world in general is too dirty for foam parties imo :laugh:

Originally posted by dr0ne

temps.

if you like foam parties def head to jerzee. lots of foam there those girls love to blow bubbles. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps.............but most of the foam you'll find down there is between the girls' ears ;) ;) and in the padding of their bras (I kidd, I kidd).........Surf Club in Ortely Beach has foam parties every now and then. That's about the only place I can think of, I usually stay far away from the place if they do. But who needs it.............I make my own foam parties at home, ya know, fill the ol' sink up with laundry detergent, crank up the water turn on a stobe light and some music............and viola, instant foam party. What more could you ask for.