Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTN: New Matrix Order/Roxy Stage Crew**

Hello everyone...........

For a long time we have traveled far upstate to hear DJ Mike BuGout spin his heart out off for us.

To Mike it didn't matter if it was the backroom at Matrix or above the bar at Abyss, we never left a club and said, "wow, BuGout really sucked tonight." The kid has talent, and if you have witnessed him workin the decks you know he is better then alot of these other DJ's that fell through the cracks at the right time.

Now Mike has a shot to fall through the cracks at Roxy for a bigger crowd and a larger venue. I have full confidence that he will hold it down. I will be there to support him 110% and I hope all you will do the same. I am posting this not only because Mike is my friend, but because he is a good kid, a hard worker, and because this NY scene is in bad shape. I really believe he can be a positive influence on it.

Lets go out and show our support like we always have. Believe it or not we are a strong influence, lets use it to support DJ Mike BuGout because now it really counts. :)

The roll call starts here..........

Originally posted by codica3

Mikey Bugout, my dear, you know I love you.. I don't have to wish you good luck or anything cause you don't need it.

<~~ will be in attendance & and full-effect

See you guys there. :D

That is the spirit :bounce:

Zeek, lookin forward to meetin you, even though you hate wrestling :tongue:

ill def be there front and center to support mike. i think this is his time, his time to break out. i just hope he remembers us when he gets huge!!! :tongue:let's not forget besides mike bugout we also have justin higgins, and im not sure if the other 2 dj's are on cp or not, but either way we need to support all our dj's.

i wanna see a stage full of cper's tomorrow nite. no exceptions. this is gonna be a sick sick nite!!!

:aright::bounce::bounce::aright:

After seeing this post, and with the roxy stage crew coming back tomorrow in full force, i've asked the roxy management to put out the concert stage for this night. Some of the judges coming down for this event are from SUBLIMINAL records, CUTTING records, the program director of KTU, MIXER magazine, plus dj's, producers, remixers and more. Tomorrow should be fucking bananas. Good luck to everyone...

Originally posted by BobG

After seeing this post, and with the roxy stage crew coming back tomorrow in full force, i've asked the roxy management to put out the concert stage for this night. Some of the judges coming down for this event are from SUBLIMINAL records, CUTTING records, the program director of KTU, MIXER magazine, plus dj's, producers, remixers and more. Tomorrow should be fucking bananas. Good luck to everyone...

Yay!! Full stage in effect!!

~~~ BUGOUT HAS MY FULL SUPPORT!!! he is an amazing dj and he deserves to be on top!! i personally can't be there b/c i will be on a plane by that time, but i have asked a number of my friends to come and after hearing his set on metromix they are amped to be there to show him support........some are regular ppl some are dj's, there is even a club owner.........mikey they'll all be cheering for u and ill be thinking of u on the plane!!!! good luck :dj:

Look at u guys gettin all mushy ova here :D

Seriously tho, I apprieciate the support and I know theres no way Im sleepin tonight, thinkin about what its gonna be like at 3am friday nite/sat morn when i get behind the tables and see all u guys/gals on the EXTENDED stage hootin and hollarin.

Not only am I tryin to win this thing and come back to spin and get the mixshow opportunity on ktu, but I'm aiming to have every one of you that know me and have heard me before walk outta the roxy saying that that set was the best you've ever heard me. theres a reason why MJ has 6 NBA titles, and 6 finals MVPs. Time to step it up.

I wish the best of luck to Justin, Danny (who im most excited to hear) and Corey and i hope all of you join me in cheering on these guys also. :aright:

You guys sound almost as excited as I am. Almost.

See ya'll tomorrow nite.

Mike Bugout

ps-jay if ur still stuck by tomorrow evening, call my cell and we'll see what we can do.

Of course Im going!!! Good Luck Mikey!!!!! And I cant wait to see the stage crew at roxy once again.. its been a while since we've all been there together :D.. I cant wait... Im bringing a few people with me too... We'll be rootin you on Mike!! YAY!!!

Originally posted by BobG

Thanks Bob, we really appreciate it. :)

i will definitely be out to support Mike Bugout....he is a real class act and deserves to be a big time player in this scene...and i know he has the skills to make it happen....and will do what it takes....hold it down bugout!! i'll be holding my place on stage to go nuts to his set:D