Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kettamine

u should get about 3 jars full to the rim of the amber jar. about the flavored k, the only thing i heard about that is that you have to buy extract of the flavor you want and put a couple of drops in the liq with a dropper to get the flavor once its cooked.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I used the Blow Dry method on my 2 Liq's last night....got 19 Jars total. You have to do alittle more, but if its not all for you.......$$$

damn boy u making ur moneys worth and then some. good deal, i ended up microwaving them, becasue they were for personal use and i was in a rush. isnt's blow dried k weaker?

Im telling you thats what i got, believe it or not i know what i have lol. I used a 5'x4' mirror, blow drier, a plastic strip to spread it all out thin over the mirror. blew dry it on cold first then on hot at the end.

I fill my jars just over the point where the cap hangs over. They are not TOTALLY full. They sell fast cause it is alittle weaker, and people blow through the faster. Hey...it works for me. When I do em or personal use its on the iron. put tin foil over the iron, let it heat up, pour some of the liq on, BAM instant Crystalization...they should peel off the foil fairly easily also. Microwave is cool if you want it really quick.

I will probably never move from my plate over a low boil ways.. I've tried packing all my product into a jar after that, but I probably coulda filled a little more than two jars.

I cut my K lines like my old coke lines now.. but three of those and I'm talking to dead people :D

speaking of k and jars, where does one get those nice "bullets". u know that thing that goes on top of the jar and like gives u an amount, so u dont have to dump it on ur hand for a bump. yes well ne way anyone know where to get them in the NYC area?

Originally posted by dbolboy

speaking of k and jars, where does one get those nice "bullets". u know that thing that goes on top of the jar and like gives u an amount, so u dont have to dump it on ur hand for a bump. yes well ne way anyone know where to get them in the NYC area?

go to gallerio.com. scroll down alittle past the middle of the screen and look for the category Legal Herbal and Smoking Blends...u will find it under the title snuff bullet. there only 3.99ea (on sale)

Originally posted by fkornre

go to gallerio.com. scroll down alittle past the middle of the screen and look for the category Legal Herbal and Smoking Blends...u will find it under the title snuff bullet. there only 3.99ea (on sale)

thanks buddy good lookin!

Originally posted by dbolboy

go to Union City to East/West Novelty, but make sure not to ask for items using drug terms. They are able to sell these things b/c they say they are not for drug consumption.

I have been cooking liqs for 5 yrs now and have tried every method possible (microwave, boiling, air drying, hair dryer, frying, rotiserrie, hot plate) and it is physically impossible to get 19 jars out of a bake. Maybe four mini-jars with the dimples on the bottom. You are right, the most you will get quantity wise is by spreading it out over a large surface but you loose potentcy, but you will def not get 19 jars.

ie. most powerful is air drying them slowly....

Remember more is better.

Bullets lol..i have like 5 scattered in strategic places where i would do yay (when i used to) for easy finding...wow...i still gotta find those. Thanks for the reminder, time to clean the car!!

haha no prob

I used the Blow Dry method on my 2 Liq's last night....got 19 Jars total. You have to do alittle more, but if its not all for you.......$$$

um are u sure it was the regular small liqs and not the big 50ml jugs lol

cause wow thats hard to believe that you got 19 from just 2 liqs :eek:

<Sigh> Alright...I'll try to help this guy out. You see, when u use a blowdryer on a mirror, and scrape very slowly, the K gets puffy. It's a long and arduous process, but u can fill up mad jars. Only really sleazy dealers will use this method. It's almost as bad as the dealer cutting the k with something else. You will see the k filling the jar to the rim, but it's totally puffed up. In order to get high, a user would have to bump almost the entire jar. A dealer once showed me a slower process, with a long mirror and a plastic card. He would just spill 3-4 drops at a time on the mirro and just spread it out...after 2-3 minutes, it would turn white and cloudy. We filled up about 9 jars that day and only used half the liq. I never did it again.

Evan

Here's a little K History for all you crackheads:

tnDsc00006.jpg

tnDsc00008.jpg

tnDsc00010.jpg

tnDsc00011.jpg

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

Fine...remain ignorant for the rest of your life. Why don't u try it before u deny it. Take 5 drops...place it on a large mirror...Scrape with a plastic card, metro card, or even a razor untill the entire mirror is wet or the liquid is used out and just keep rubbing. After 5 minutes, you will see it get cloudy. After a couple more minutes it will be white and dry. Scrape it. Chop it. You will see what I like to call "Puffy K" © . Those 5 drops should be enough to fill 1-2 jars.

Evan

He's not lying people. I dunno about 19, cuz I've never seen a yield like that myself (not saying it's impossible) but I have seen up to 15 jars from one liq and they were filled to where the thread starts, not the very top.

But yes, it was very fluffy, very white, my k-man had me convinced he'd cut the shit out of it because it was about as potent as baby powder. After me and a bunch of other people complained a few times he showed me what his guy was doing to him. And sure enough, 3 or 4 jars MIGHT show you into the K hole.. it was rediculous.

blah blah blah

first off dont blow dry that shit. i dont know about you people but fluff taste like shit. the drip is horrible and it will leave a really medicinal taste in your mouth. alot of k heads here i see. welps just to share my knowledge and hopefully some understanding of it. from my experience, steaming k on a clear glass plate is and always was the way to do it. and i'm talking cutting 4 jars. now the jar specs are important.

dented jars (1016 size) knocked out 4 per liq

gram jars (1015 size) knocked out 2.5 per liq

my steaming method?

first off K DOESNT BURN. Pink K is a chemical reaction when the metal from the razor hits the surface. you'll notice how pink k "forms a crustation" along the razor. so let your plate cool after it is done.

how do you know it's done?

you want what is called the "mountain/ridge" effect when steaming it. you'll notice that when you steam k, it bubbles up forming tiny small mountains and ridges. the higher the mountain/ridge the more "compound chemical" there is when it breaks up. this is also where the o2 is released from the liquid. like small volcano's. look down on the plate and when all the bubbles stop moving your plate is done. on average a liq can cook for about 45mins to an hour. granted you have the time to sit there and cook it. sure there are plenty other ways of cooking a liq, but think back to science class. a liquid in an experiment is dried out with heat. just a basic principle when dealing with liquids. emits the gas and the substance is left dried out.

flavored k?

not the best, dont recommend it but its fun to try it if you havent. but remember the liq wont turn out as much as you think it should. plus the effect seems to be "candy coated"

get the extract of the flavor of your choice. place 2-3 drops in your liq. shake your liq up and pour on plate. and away you cook. *bump* and sure enough it'll taste delicious. (not like it already doesnt)

hope i helped~ bump away

attn: romy - oc's are good. i can get them and alot of other opiates. vikes/xanax/t3 - i just tried the oc's and hehe yea they are pretty dope...knocked me out pretty close to morp.

You are all more experimental than me, but If you have the same lick and cook it, bake it, microwave it, steam it, broil it, air dry, blow dry, and you get more than 2 1/2 jars, than you are just getting more of a weaker bump. You may get more powder, but its weaker, you start with the same lick, you get the same, there is no miracle method that turns one lick into two, more jars, yeah, but you gotta do two jars instead of one!, Just a theory. When I did it I preferred baking at low heat, like 200\250 degrees, then the freezer for a minute, then scrape and bump