Stanton Warriors

Bassbin Twins

Koma & Bones

w0rd

w0rd

and

w0rd...

not to mention icey...

and how about the usual suspects? not sure when they were last around, but I saw them in dc...

Originally posted by joeg

and how about the usual suspects? not sure when they were last around, but I saw them in dc...

theyyyyyyy fucking blowwwww....you obviously know jackshit about drum-n-bass cause everyone knows they cant mix but only can produce so stop tryin to be a wanna-be like u know what yer talking about makin it seem like they are good when its a known fuckin fact that they can't mix live and have boring sets same thing as how louie devito cant mix for shit live but yet puts together flawless mix cd's all mastered so u dont hear his fuck ups and they become the best selling dance album...and plus they were last at Exit....oh i forgot you don't go to Exit cause your too good for that club.

Originally posted by quoth

theyyyyyyy fucking blowwwww....you obviously know jackshit about drum-n-bass cause everyone knows they cant mix but only can produce so stop tryin to be a wanna-be like u know what yer talking about makin it seem like they are good when its a known fuckin fact that they can't mix live and have boring sets same thing as how louie devito cant mix for shit live but yet puts together flawless mix cd's all mastered so u dont hear his fuck ups and they become the best selling dance album...and plus they were last at Exit....oh i forgot you don't go to Exit cause your too good for that club.

"But I wanna hear breaks, I wanna hear breaks. Bring aphrodite or that dude Cer to Arc!!!!"

:laugh:

DJ's I wanna see......Picotto, Icey, Mark Farina, Bad Boy Bill, Cox, Burridge........