Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Howells....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

What an incredible night..I almost lost it when he played Kinky Funk...:jawdrop:.....Amazing music...Not too packed...Great seeing everyone again....Till next month.....Arc Booth Crew.....;)

hellz yeah.... booth crew in effect.

Danny told me last month at D vs D that he was gonna tear the place apart for the anniversary party. It seems like he must have been planning it out that far in advance because about 98% of his 10 hour set was composed of comletely new tracks. He must have been saving all those new ones for 2 full months.

I didn't think I would ever hear him top his 2 hour breaks set from 2 months ago, but last night's 7 hour tech-house set was no contest. Good fucking lord...just when you think you can't take any more and he has played as hard as possibly can, he drops a something harder than the last.

DANNY HOWELLS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Originally posted by fwilso01

Is his residency just once a month, or is there a specific date every month he will spin?

Who Howells?? He has a once a month, last Saturday of every month at Vinyl.. he makes the month worth getting thru for me. :D

howells definitely killed it last nite. very impressive..

good to party with you guys outside of homegrown for once ;)

quoth.. who'd you steal those moves from?

starting to wonder if even bad music sounds good on that system.

uhhh........the pain.......no joke seriously left the end of the night sore leg cramped,... back cramp,... shoulder cramp,...chest cramp..(WTF chest too??!!?) if u dun believe me ask hotcheme think i lost 10lbs uhh....in the beginin it was a little slow IMO(figure he was toyin with the ppl:D ) but when he tired of toyin with them an decided to let em have it maaaaan he pulled no punches... mean set it was hittin me left an right i was beggin for mercy can t believe he dropped heavy d thats takin it back an i dunno if yall realized the other track he dropped butit was the one from fresh prince when will an carton were strippers for the fundraiser *TANTO JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT *when he played that i almost fell off the damn speaker cause i was dancin so hard to it props to all those that closed it out an those i saw new an old always a pleasure :D i have a new dancin partner yes melissa ur it (mental note...gotta get photon light.. those of u there know what im talkin bout!!!!) howells never ceases to amaze me damn hes good thats all i gotta say

btw....roxy stage crew ain t got nothin on HOWELLS STAGE CREW!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by lasix

howells definitely killed it last nite. very impressive..

good to party with you guys outside of homegrown for once ;)

quoth.. who'd you steal those moves from?

starting to wonder if even bad music sounds good on that system.

its all natural brotha :aright:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

uhhh........the pain.......no joke seriously left the end of the night sore leg cramped,... back cramp,... shoulder cramp,...chest cramp..(WTF chest too??!!?) if u dun believe me ask hotcheme think i lost 10lbs uhh....in the beginin it was a little slow IMO(figure he was toyin with the ppl:D ) but when he tired of toyin with them an decided to let em have it maaaaan he pulled no punches... mean set it was hittin me left an right i was beggin for mercy can t believe he dropped heavy d thats takin it back an i dunno if yall realized the other track he dropped butit was the one from fresh prince when will an carton were strippers for the fundraiser *TANTO JUMP ON IT JUMP ON IT *when he played that i almost fell off the damn speaker cause i was dancin so hard to it props to all those that closed it out an those i saw new an old always a pleasure :D i have a new dancin partner yes melissa ur it (mental note...gotta get photon light.. those of u there know what im talkin bout!!!!) howells never ceases to amaze me damn hes good thats all i gotta say

btw....roxy stage crew ain t got nothin on HOWELLS STAGE CREW!!!!!:laugh:

hehe when i heard him play that song..i was like WHOAAAA :D and yes..our arc "booth" crew..is the best..no1 can beat that :)

as for dancing partners, I would like to nominte my lilskumbagg and roninmess..:)