Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bbbooom

any1 ever tryout for real world or road rules...

Recommended Posts

Nah but it would be cool if we had some kinda Clubplanet Real World type shit..

like imagine living with 7 of the people you cant stand the most on clubplanet or 7 people from CP in general and just how you'd interact over a 3-4 month period.

I say it would be madness and make for some great tv.

Lainie/DaVe im yer 1st cast member if this shit were to ever go down lol.

seriously..like

imagine if..

you wake up one morning...and all u wanna do is smoke pot...but u walk downstairs seeing glowgrlnyc smoking yer breakfast and u get into a bitch fight with her...then Heretic909 (a BIG MOFO) wakes up and says "wtf is all this noise"...at which point phuturephunk comes out of his room and says "yo assholes im TRYING to fucking smoke some pot here, lets keep it down" then madness ensues cause godfatherbam then chimes in in the household and says "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YER ASSES" then i happen to be coming home from work when all this happens and i say "so...why all the yelling?"

lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i did a couple years ago and dragged my friends to one of the open casting calls.

funny story: woke up on a sunday and drove to Providence (The complex -- djjons will get a kick outta that) they had open call in bosotn a couple days earlier and the wait was 4 plus hours long!

wel we get there and fill out the applications and get in line... they bar is actually serviing drninks and one of my friend decides to take advantage of the bar and the wait and proceeds to get smashed :laugh: my other friend is bored... and she gets a lil restless so she asks the club personnel to throw on some music.. she jumps up on the stage and starts dancing briging ppl up on the stage to dance and has the crowd totally into it. my other drunk friend is posing as a mtv intern and telling ppl what to and what to say -- and they totally believe it. i just sat there and laughed my ass off. (note: ppl later found out that my drunk friend did not work for mtv and were quite pissed and i hate to get in the middle before a fight broke out) but other ppl came up to us and said that we were absolutely hilarious and said we should all be on the show (too bad their votes didn't count)

the actual interview was quite mundane (sp?) they take you in groups of 10 (i think :confused) they ask the group questions and people kinda get quite obnoxious in order to get attention and show off in the pack.

too bad mtv ppl should have seen us downstairs then in the interview bc that was much more entertainment!

i gota letter like 2 months later in the mail, saying thank you.

one of my friends went to an open call this past November in the city... (the process) sounded very familiar to what i had done before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah i did a couple years ago and dragged my friends to one of the open casting calls.

funny story: woke up on a sunday and drove to Providence (The complex -- djjons will get a kick outta that) they had open call in bosotn a couple days earlier and the wait was 4 plus hours long!

wel we get there and fill out the applications and get in line... they bar is actually serviing drninks and one of my friend decides to take advantage of the bar and the wait and proceeds to get smashed :laugh: my other friend is bored... and she gets a lil restless so she asks the club personnel to throw on some music.. she jumps up on the stage and starts dancing briging ppl up on the stage to dance and has the crowd totally into it. my other drunk friend is posing as a mtv intern and telling ppl what to and what to say -- and they totally believe it. i just sat there and laughed my ass off. (note: ppl later found out that my drunk friend did not work for mtv and were quite pissed and i hate to get in the middle before a fight broke out) but other ppl came up to us and said that we were absolutely hilarious and said we should all be on the show (too bad their votes didn't count)

the actual interview was quite mundane (sp?) they take you in groups of 10 (i think :confused) they ask the group questions and people kinda get quite obnoxious in order to get attention and show off in the pack.

too bad mtv ppl should have seen us downstairs then in the interview bc that was much more entertainment!

i gota letter like 2 months later in the mail, saying thank you.

one of my friends went to an open call this past November in the city... (the process) sounded very familiar to what i had done before.

Cool story. Although i never tried out for it, real world is a great show, I just would never ever be able to be watched by cameras 24/7 for 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually........

One of my better friends when I was growing up in high school, who lived two doors down from me and was on my wrestling team and whose house I chilled at nearly every day afterschool while waiting for practice and shit, was on Road Rules the semester at sea.

........Yes Duffy. The Phillipino kid, the one that nearly got booted off for getting caught with booze.

He was also on Road Rules vs. Real World

And.........

One of my best friends in college, he was in my circle of friends as well as in my fraternity, is on the upcoming Real World in Vegas.

.....Frank Roessler.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

........Yes Duffy. The Phillipino kid, the one that nearly got booted off for getting caught with booze.

:)

u get kicked off for drinking??? i never really watched that season.......i will admit....while lacking much.....mtv's reality shows have me mesmerized lol!............it's amazing how human nature is so nosey and into gossip/smut/dirt......we get off on watching other people....like a real life soap ........o well...i can live with myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

He almost got kicked out of the Semester at Sea program.....its kinda strict in that they don't allow alcohol or drugs on a boat full of minors in a college program. I don't think it had anything to do with Road Rules.

What I wanna know is . . . Say I was on the Real World and I decided (with another roomate , of course . . always good to have multiple targets ;) ) to go out and eat pills and party . . . Would they like kick me off the show for coming home at noon the next day trashed with the roomies? . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

What I wanna know is . . . Say I was on the Real World and I decided (with another roomate , of course . . always good to have multiple targets ;) ) to go out and eat pills and party . . . Would they like kick me off the show for coming home at noon the next day trashed with the roomies? . . .

This is just hearsay -- but i've heard rumors that many casts has been known to light up or drop. (this cming from friends of ppl who knew a former cast member and/or with mtv) london being one of the worst and rewind to new orleans -- julie and company went to rave and didnt come home until late morning -- just in time for church....possibly? could be? i wouldn't doubt it at all.

lol actualy i met Tek (from hawaii) in cancun a couple years ago and he invited me and my friends to smoke back at his hotel (and go skinny dipping lmao and no -- we didnt go) later on i heard some guys i know were rippin lines with him as well that week . :blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

This is just hearsay -- but i've heard rumors that many casts has been known to light up or drop. (this cming from friends of ppl who knew a former cast member and/or with mtv) london being one of the worst and rewind to new orleans -- julie and company went to rave and didnt come home until late morning -- just in time for church....possibly? could be? i wouldn't doubt it at all.

lol actualy i met Tek (from hawaii) in cancun a couple years ago and he invited me and my friends to smoke back at his hotel (and go skinny dipping lmao and no -- we didnt go) later on i heard some guys i know were rippin lines with him as well that week . :blank:

You're right....they do a lot of shit off camera.

And about Tek in Cancun.....didn't we talk about this? He was right down the hall from me at the Oasis and me and my boy just went right into his room after we came back without women from DaddyO's or DaddyRocks or one of the Daddys.......

He had so many gorgeous chicks in that room.....OMG. That guys a pimp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×