Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
somebitch

skirts

Skirts are great! I love girls in skirts! I recently went on a date with this girl, and before the date, she asked me "Short skirt or long skirt?" Wow... I could not decide. I had so many "on one hand - on the other hand" thoughts, and I finally said, "Wear one this time, and the other next time." Yummmmm.....

Originally posted by somebitch

mmmmmm, im wearing a skirt today and i just wanna :hump:

Hell yeah, girls in skirts!

Aggh, shit! Why'd you have to put that image in my head. Now I gotta stay in my cubicle till this desk-wood goes away!

skirts are good. Girls should wear skirts with open toe shoes and no underwear. Practically nake from the waist down And if they need to get eaten out or have sex real quick they can just flip up their skirt!

sounds like a plan! lol ;)

:rolleyes::spin:

Originally posted by cool2223423123

skirts are good. Girls should wear skirts with open toe shoes and no underwear. Practically nake from the waist down :cool: And if they need to get eaten out or have sex real quick they can just flip up their skirt!

then i am perfectly dressed today, lol ;)

Im wearing a skirt today.

Im wearing my white diesal sneakers, light blue sort of plaid designed skirt that falls about 4 inches above my knees with a slit on the left front side. and a pink v-neck shirt.