Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaden18

Goin Down On A Guy

its all about the changeups!!! when a girl goes from taking it deep to licking around the head to running her lips down the shaft to cupping the balls, etc etc. :bj: when a girl just does the same motion over and over it just gets repetitous and I lose interest.

When a girl moans like she is enjoying sucking on my JOHNSON, Stroking my wang with her hand, the occasional eyes meeting, little noises (which happen naturally, of course),and if a girl says I want you to CUM.:idea:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

its all about the changeups!!! when a girl goes from taking it deep to licking around the head to running her lips down the shaft to cupping the balls, etc etc. :bj: when a girl just does the same motion over and over it just gets repetitous and I lose interest.

Very true.....

And its all about the package. If you take care of our "nuts", for lack of a better noun, our orgasms will arrive a lil faster and be incredibly intense. :)

Originally posted by chula22

I happen to know that guys like you to pay particular attention to that little spot right under the head.

yes, please spread that around. most women think that the head itself is the most sensitive spot and they pay too much attention to that one spot alone. its a whole package ladies!!!

pay attention to it all!!!

Originally posted by mindfaqd

:clap::bounce::aright:

Originally posted by legend38

LOL!!!

there should be a book on this, or informative articles in those magazines that all girls read.

yeah that would be helpful for quite a few girls....it would def. help us!:bj: