Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Vin Diesel was a Bouncer @ ....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . yo, I gotta say it again. . . that's a BADASS sig pic . . . :smoke: . . .

but of course it is..

it has that special Quoth-esque photoshop touch to it.

Damn its good to be the mayor.

phunk are you high?

er..when are u not?

peace.

in the begining of the year mad stupid bitchs i would meet at bars or wut not would say i looked like vin desil and i would be like omg so not eewwww so now i deff gotten into liften more and i have not heard any vin desil commits since ;)

WHat is there a slow echo in here. I stated that about a week ago when we started the 3 hottest guys/girls thread and some of us couldnt understand why others thought he was hot. He was a bouncer at Tunnel and before that he was a bouncer at Mars, which is probably before most of you guys were clubbing. I used to toss Richard Grieco 1$ tips for my Heinekens when he was a bartender at Studio 54 when I first started clubbing in the early 80's at the ripe old age of 15. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by racerx1225

WHat is there a slow echo in here. I stated that about a week ago when we started the 3 hottest guys/girls thread and some of us couldnt understand why others thought he was hot. He was a bouncer at Tunnel and before that he was a bouncer at Mars, which is probably before most of you guys were clubbing. I used to toss Richard Grieco 1$ tips for my Heinekens when he was a bartender at Studio 54 when I first started clubbing in the early 80's at the ripe old age of 15. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW!!! ur cool:blank:

2 things:

1. Vin Diesel is SO NOT GOOD LOOKING. Has anyone checked out his face in the last 5 years??? God, that mofo is U-G-L-Y from the neck up....

2. As for the women slobbering over him, now the next time you think that you wish he was feeling up your breasts, you can just console yourself that he already has :laugh: :laugh: