Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is thinking of going to WMC next year?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wmc is so sick.

Too many parties, too little time.

Its so early to be worried about this now, dont try booking no hotels either yet for that week, cuz they wont announce the dates for a while.

It should be a blast this week. I live down here, stayed in South Beach for 5 days and still spent close to $1000. So its not cheap.

i'll be there. i'm as cheap as u can get. got a cheap hotel and shared it w/ 2 other people, i mean, i'm not gonna spend alot of time in the room anayway, got to clubs early and either got reduced admission or didnt have to pay and/or free bar a few :roll: and i was set.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

does anyone know the starting dates?

:confused:

Its usually the same dates every year, last yr it was the 22nd I believe which was a friday to the following wed...so figure it to be around those dates again.......

Every year there is rumors of them moving it to Vegas which would be horrible, I heard these rumors again this year, so dont count it out, but wait for a official release of dates, they'll be plenty of good hotels available when they release the dates. www.wintermusicconference.com just sign up for there mailing list......

werd..this phat muthafuckin new job i got with the pay im gettin and not to mention NUMEROUS vaction and sick days...is gonna be having me knockin on mikeyd's door being like "bitch whats up im crashing here for the duration of my stay" lol

Originally posted by quoth

werd..this phat muthafuckin new job i got with the pay im gettin and not to mention NUMEROUS vaction and sick days...is gonna be having me knockin on mikeyd's door being like "bitch whats up im crashing here for the duration of my stay" lol

:laugh: :laugh: you can crash at my door, ill be @ the Tudor, 11th and Collins in South Beach, you can also help pay the $800+ the room will cost us :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

they havent set the date for WMC yet. I am on the email list. hope they set it soon so i can book my room and somewhere to spin

They dont announce the dates till February, but unless there is a major change, it will be the same dates again basically.

What ya can do is check Dj's websites around December/January, and check there gigs and see when there playing in Miami in March.

mikeyd is correct--

unfortunately they dont announce the dates till like jan-feb so it kinda handcuffs u into making last minute plans...my advice after goin last year--

A-Dont Stay at the Clevlander

B-Attend the clevlander party but dont leave it early b/c u wont get in and u'll be forced to dance on the sidewalk as i did while Mike Mac Destroyed Worq It Muthafucka!!!

so im not really thinkin about it for a while--

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

mikeyd is correct--

unfortunately they dont announce the dates till like jan-feb so it kinda handcuffs u into making last minute plans...my advice after goin last year--

A-Dont Stay at the Clevlander

B-Attend the clevlander party but dont leave it early b/c u wont get in and u'll be forced to dance on the sidewalk as i did while Mike Mac Destroyed Worq It Muthafucka!!!

so im not really thinkin about it for a while--

Mike Bugout

Wmc survival guide, ill post it closer to the conference, haha.

Some tips though, get a hotel in between 15th and 6th, Everything past or before is a bitch to walk. Dont use a fake i.d. at the Clevelander, they will take it, then force you to borrow $20 from Mike Bugout.

-Remember its healthy to eat and sleep during the conference, this year im gonna try to do it. :D

-Go to the Radio 1 party @ nikki beach and ultra.

i will add a few...

the TGI Fridays at the beginning of south beach is spectacular...we ate there 4 times during the week...

I missed Ultra and Nikki Beach and I still have footprints on my ass from kicking myself :(

Clevlander Party with all the nyc djs

DT @ Space

JP's party

these are MUSTS

also the subliminial party...ah i could go on and on. I dunno if im actually gonna register for the actual conference this year but i do know that WMC wont be on my spring break cuz my school's break is first week of april....so it looks like imma have to take off a few days from school.....

ahhh Mikey D---7 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Im gonna need a guide for this it'll be my first year at WMC any takers?

WMC is easy. All day clevlander and at ngiht take a cab or something to where you are going.

i went for 4 days last year. got off the plane 6am after 3 hrs of sleep on plane. went 4 days and finally got to sleep mon might at 7 pm on the plane home.

I am hoping to spin somewhere some good NY style beats i will make a post of it when i know for sure 2 nj dj's and a fla DJ might be awesome can use alot of support from home