Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aaron Swank

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

damm, i just go home from the cooljunie spoins offs, and mikedny tells me this.... rip

heaven awaits you...............:( :( :(

I dont want to go spreading rumors that arent true, but a few people have mentioned it might have been a G overdose, in which case its important people know so they might party a little bit smarter when they go out. :(

We all should learn from our own mistakes and the mistakes of others. Rest in peace Aaron.

BG

Aaron was a friend of mine and a great kid.. nobody loved muzik more than him.. he has no gone to a better place and i am sure he is happy where he is.. its so sad that this happened to him.. there is gonna be a fund raiser for him if anyone that knew him or didnt know him and would like to contribute anyways... god rest his soul.. **RIP Aaron***

Originally posted by muzikman

Aaron was a friend of mine and a great kid.. nobody loved muzik more than him.. he has no gone to a better place and i am sure he is happy where he is.. its so sad that this happened to him.. there is gonna be a fund raiser for him if anyone that knew him or didnt know him and would like to contribute anyways... god rest his soul.. **RIP Aaron***

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. How old was he? Where was he from? My prayers are with him and his family.

even though aaron was only an acquaintance, my heart goes out to his family and to his friends, and to all my dear friends who knew him well. so sad to see such talent taken away...

i'm sorry for ur loss muzik man, sfpig, tooch, manwhore:( , and to anybody else i'm forgetting...

Still in shock is all I have to say. Aaron was a good friend of mine too and when I got news of this tragedy I just didn't know what to say. As I have said in other posts on other boards my heart goes out to his family, his girlfriend Rachel and his friends who like me have to deal with this. I hope this is an eye opener to some people who like to do that nasty ass drug. May god rest his soul. I know he is in a much better place now.

Yeah, everyone says hopefully it will teach those that use this drug, I personally would never touch G, If that is even what killed him, But you can't tell anyone what to do or what not to do. Another family has to deal with losing someone, my prayers are with them. Makes you wonder if they will look to blame the music, friends, club culture or anything else. Hopefully they can remember him without looking to blame anyone.

its hard to face your mortality....a friend of mine had a heart attack because of coke..he isnt even 25 yet...and he still parties and puts multiple substances in his body

since last night 3 people who i know do G frequently said that they would consider slowing down, but not stopping their usage

its scary :(

BG

Honestly I've slowed down considerable over the years, I actually went a little overboard drinking once this summer, which can actually kill you too, but most people don't stop doing things until something major happens to them, and even then they don't stop. Its a shame, but its a part of life.

Aaron was also a friend of mine and you really can't put feelings into words so i will just say that we will remember your love and passion for this business were unparalleled and your impression that you have made on those fortunate enough to meet you will never be forgotten. I wish much love, respect, and strength to all that had the pleasure of knowing you.

tooch

my condolances to all of his friends and family.

I feel very bad for you all. I know what it is like to lose

friends and family. I too hope nothing about clubs or club drugs comes of this. Only for the simple fact that his family is going through enough without his memory being damaged by negitave thoughts. I am sure no mother wants to see their childs in the spotlight like this