Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the dancefloor @ Factory....

it gets so nasty hot in that place, that the humudity from all the sweat clings to the dancefloor making it crazy slippery...I saw some ppl bust their asses this morning...I stuck to dancing in the outskirts on the rugs.

The Dance floor was ridiculous. I was attempting to dance, it was just one giant puddle, Splashing all over, nasty. But of course i did not stop dancing. Couldnt take much more of the heat after 1pm...had to bounce. Seemed like a weird night, just in general to me.

Def. Had alot of fun though...Wats up to RONINMESS, good seeing you again man, SICK SICK SICK TRACKS!! Oh Btw, that chick you were with was slammin :D

Ehhh..time to go to sleep on a pool raft floating around.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Seemed like a weird night, just in general to me.

where the hell is Paris!!!! We need that bitch to enforce some door policy....they let anybody (and their grandpa) in it seems...hopefully it's just bc it's summer :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's hot and sweaty, sometimes it's an icebox.

I've froze my ass in that place more times than I can remember. It seems that the less you wear the higher they put up the AC. Don't they know that most of us grrls are wearing outfits we could take off and hide crushed up in each of our fists?

Originally posted by klohe

where the hell is Paris!!!! We need that bitch to enforce some door policy....they let anybody (and their grandpa) in it seems...hopefully it's just bc it's summer :rolleyes:

I agree with that it seems summer time they let anyone in wearing whatever they want. Kinda takes away from the place.

Originally posted by pandora1305

Sometimes it's hot and sweaty, sometimes it's an icebox.

I've froze my ass in that place more times than I can remember. It seems that the less you wear the higher they put up the AC. Don't they know that most of us grrls are wearing outfits we could take off and hide crushed up in each of our fists?

i can remember a time sitting on the stage and the air came on it was like 6 am and not too crowded yet. i had a short sleeve shirt on and wasnt too banged up not to notice. It seemed like the air hit and all of my friends and i jumped up and were like ok we are out of here right now but sometimes it is hot as hell too

I sometimes prefer the 4 th floor then 3rd never the dance floor

The Dance floor was ridiculous. I was attempting to dance, it was just one giant puddle, Splashing all over, nasty. But of course i did not stop dancing. Couldnt take much more of the heat after 1pm...had to bounce. Seemed like a weird night, just in general to me.

Def. Had alot of fun though...Wats up to RONINMESS, good seeing you again man, SICK SICK SICK TRACKS!! Oh Btw, that chick you were with was slammin :D

Ehhh..time to go to sleep on a pool raft floating around.

word up brotha man.... that was CP's very own mssabina:)

definitely had a blast today!

YOU SAW HIM TOO???? I thought i was really really messed up. I was like...Oh Great, now im seeing things too. I felt like i was dancing next to Rodney Dangerfield for 20 mins.

he had his shirt off @ one point too...guess he was trying to fit in! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: