Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Overdose on K?

trajik

I know it's possible, Erowid.org cites the LD50 at 4,500mg (4 1/2 liqs :eek: ) but I've heard silly little scare stories from people about OD'ing on much much less.

The most K I've done at once was a 5 vial, 4 day binge, in which if I was awake, I was in the hole. This was like back in March, and I didn't die.

I've always managed to polish off a liq in about 12 hours, working my way up to 1.5 in 12 hours before my supply ran dry. Never had lasting ill effects ('cept my memory is SHOT, perma-tracers too)

Has any of you known anyone to overdose on K?

There are always going to be some people who are very sensitive or have an adverse reaction to any drug.

I do remember a four year old and an 80 year old here in FL that died to an adverse reaction to ketamine in a hostpital setting, so you know they had WAY less than the LD 50.

BTW the reason I remember is that their deaths were counted as deaths due to club drugs in a government report !!!!

Originally posted by shroomy

I do remember a four year old and an 80 year old here in FL that died to an adverse reaction to ketamine in a hostpital setting, so you know they had WAY less than the LD 50.

BTW the reason I remember is that their deaths were counted as deaths due to club drugs in a government report !!!!

. . I remember reading that in the Orlando Slantinel!!! . . . They talked about all the state examiner offices that counted hospital cases where drugs had been used in treatment and caused death as the same category as club drug fatalities just to pump up the numbers ( I think it was the governers office that was leaning on them . .) . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see: It used to take me about 30 - 60 min to finish 1 liq. Sometimes even faster. I was doing 5 liqs a day minimum (all nasaly). At least 2-3 while at work, and the rest when I came home. After surviving 9/11, I did about 11 liqs that day. The only time I ever had a problem was while I was having some bad visions shortly after 9/11, and I started choking on some mucus in my throat. Luckily, my friends were around to help me.

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

Originally posted by Evan

Let's see: It used to take me about 30 - 60 min to finish 1 liq. Sometimes even faster. I was doing 5 liqs a day minimum (all nasaly). At least 2-3 while at work, and the rest when I came home. After surviving 9/11, I did about 11 liqs that day. The only time I ever had a problem was while I was having some bad visions shortly after 9/11, and I started choking on some mucus in my throat. Luckily, my friends were around to help me.

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org

that's really disgusting.

First off, I like how TWO transexuals on my web site turned in to "ALL the girls". If you're gonna talk about me, get it right at least.

Second off, I didn't say all this drug use was a good thing. I've been in rehab for the last 9 months because of this. I'm just warning people what K usage can lead to.

Third, to the question about my job... My main career was head of technology for Wall St. firms. I could afford as well as get away with the usage of K during work.

Evan

If you're closed minded, DON'T go to my web site. I am not gay or have any sexual oddities. I just have a diverse group of friends. If you're gonna start talking about the TS', will you start making comments about my Chinese, black, and Jewish friends? Get a life.