Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday--ROXY--The Time has Come

so this friday it finally goes down...

Friday, September 6th, 2002----->

The first time I played a moin floor in NYC it was a one hour shot to show everyone how I get down. Although I came in 2nd place, between the set i played and the MASSIVE SUPPORT you guys and girls showed, I'm so excited to say

I'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk :D

So u can treat this as a roll call or whatever is clever...I really hope as many of you can make it out this friday as possible. You guys never let me down.

Mike Rizzo and Justin Higgins will also be spinning so the muzik will be on point all night 4 sure...

I'm playing the middle set--and if all goes as planned, this will be a sort of farewell party for roxy, b/c once the roof is blown off and the walls fall in, there wont be much left when im done. :D I got some goodies, edits, bombs, BASS, new tracks, old tracks, original productions, scooby doo, and everything else that makes my sound mine...

So I invite ALL of you to Roxy friday, whether u regularly attend roxy or not...come exitheads, come vinyl peeps, non clubbers, whoever-- it will be an AMAZING night...

Mike Bugout

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

If I was promoting id be like

USE SEXY D GUESTLIST BEFORE 1:30 FOR REDUCED ADMISSION AT ROXY

but no im just supporting my man;)

...classic you...at least you're consistant...

back to the matter at hand...i will try to swing down with qwest and make up for my recent roxy absenteeism...

Originally posted by codica3

I think I'll make an appearance for this.. I haven't been out with you fuckers in a while.. :D :D

Yeah where you been Cody? :(

bombs, BASS,

Does this mean what I think it means Mike? Are you gonna "build a bomb in the house" on the phazon? Are you gonna "turn up the bass"? :D

I personally cannot fucking wait. Details will be on the page soon. :)