Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday--ROXY--The Time has Come

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djqwest

Here's an idea.... start a thread specific to Justin?

Wait......woh woh woh......hold on

We all know that it has nothing to do with the fact that Dee helps with the parties and promotes all of the Roxy Friday parties and that she is his boyfriend that he has spots all the time at Roxy......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Wait......woh woh woh......hold on

We all know that it has nothing to do with the fact that Dee helps with the parties and promotes all of the Roxy Friday parties and that she is his boyfriend that he has spots all the time at Roxy......

LOL!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahaa ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now let's see if anyone else caught the lil inconsistency Jon so cleverly planted

Originally posted by djmikebugout

so this friday it finally goes down...

Friday, September 6th, 2002----->

The first time I played a moin floor in NYC it was a one hour shot to show everyone how I get down. Although I came in 2nd place, between the set i played and the MASSIVE SUPPORT you guys and girls showed, I'm so excited to say

I'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk :D

So u can treat this as a roll call or whatever is clever...I really hope as many of you can make it out this friday as possible. You guys never let me down.

Mike Rizzo and Justin Higgins will also be spinning so the muzik will be on point all night 4 sure...

I'm playing the middle set--and if all goes as planned, this will be a sort of farewell party for roxy, b/c once the roof is blown off and the walls fall in, there wont be much left when im done. :D I got some goodies, edits, bombs, BASS, new tracks, old tracks, original productions, scooby doo, and everything else that makes my sound mine...

So I invite ALL of you to Roxy friday, whether u regularly attend roxy or not...come exitheads, come vinyl peeps, non clubbers, whoever-- it will be an AMAZING night...

Mike Bugout

AWWWWW MIKEY!!! I WISH U ALLLLL THE BEST OF LUCK!! & 2 EVERY1 WHO GOES I HOPE U HAVE THE BESTTTT TIME U'VE EVERR HAD AT A CLUB!! I, UNFORTUNATELY, CAN'T GO ~ MY MOTHER & I ARE THROWN A WEDDING RECEPTION FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE THIS SATURDAY ~ SO THERE IS LOTTTSSS FOR ME TO DO THIS (EARLY) SATURDAY!

AGAIN ~ PLEASSSEEEE ALL OF YOU, HAVE A GRREEEEAAAATTTT TIME!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO SUPPORT U!! MIKE ~ U R AN AWESOME GUY!! REALLY... U R SOOOO NICE ~ I WOULD NEVVEERRR WISH ANYTHING BAD UPON U!! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!!

***MUAHHH***

~SH4UN4~

Originally posted by rdancer

I really wish that I could come, but I have prior engagements, as promised you better deliever a CD with your nights compilation. :idea:

ditto... MIKEY BINA im so sorry :( i wanna be there so badly but i have a big day saturday and my whole day will be shot if im out all night... but u know i love u and support u and ill be there for sure the next time ur at roxy... cuz u KNOW ur gonna own the place when ur done :grin: MMMMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH! :)

to end all the drama now--

Danny spun on KTU sunday morning from 5-7 am. Wish i heard his set. He also will be opening for Vicious (which is what was promised from the outset of the contest) at a future date.

please no more drama on this subject!! We're only 1 day away!!!! For those of u who replied and can't make it, dont sweat it--- Hopefully there will be MANY MORE next times :D

1 MORE DAYYYYYYYY

Mike Bugout

DAMNNN!!! I dunno if I'm gonna make it Friday night. I'm having a party at my house at Rutgers. But I'm gonna see if I can, I could just go a lil later, but I dunno if I'll be sober enough to drive to the city. Anyways, Bugout, If I'm no there, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow night. If I miss it, I know I'll be missing a sick set.

Karch

Good shit bro!!

I look forward to hearing our tracks bass and bombs played on the phazon!!! It'll be my first time back in a minute......say mike, I think I should get on the wheels for a mix or two....let's show roxy what a TAG TEAM DUO can REALLY do and break out the treats..What do u say?????

no doubt brian....Just posting and seeing you sig brightens my day always!! :D

Also a lil note to add--for those of u who listen closely, Im debuting the new remix myself and my boy Mentality did this week....its Dark, its tribal, and its my anthem for all Girls I've dealt with so keep a look out for that one:eek:

Ahhh I need a nap--Im too excited here!!

Mike Bugout