Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vomit and clubs......(simple topic)

quoth

Is it just me or has over the past couple years, vomit, become a staple part of the clublife?

i mean....numerous times at numerous venues and even this past weekend i see the shit happen more and more and its like...not a single person gives a shit.

This past weekend ..i was in the chillout room somewhere...and i was talkin to my friend and i said her to as we both looked "holy shit...did that dude just throw up?" she goes "yea"...fuckin...its just weird how lets says..if someone threw up in a public place like a restaurant...and u know...that its because obviously cause of something they ate..YET>..its like TABOO to do so...im sure people would gasp if it happened in a restaurant...

BUT...

its weird how in a club they dont gasp nor laugh nor anything..they just go "eh...oh well" and its not a big deal.

But then again...

if yer in a restaurant u know yer pukin cause of sumen u ate...

and if yer in a club u also know yer pukin cause of sumen u ate

:laugh:

but yet...why is more accpeted in a club than say like a restaurant?

christ...i need some sleep.

YO! I KNOW WHAT UR SAYIN I WUZ AT ROXY FOE SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY A COUPL OF TIMES AND MY BOYS AND i WERE MAD FAAAAAAACCCEEEED. SO LIKE I STARTED PUKIN ALL OVA DEE PLACE AND MAD BITCHES RAN OVA TO HELP BUT LIKE I WUZ TO FUKKED UP TO SEE N SHIT SO I JUST STARTD PUKIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND ALLTHESE CHIKZ AR LIKE MAD UPSET AND DEY START PUKIN AND SHIT N EVERYONES PUKIN AND IM FEELIN ALL GOOD N SHIT AFTER THAT N SHIT

THEN JOHHHHHHHNY FAAAAAAAAAAAAWKIN VICIOUS STARTS HITTIN MAD NASTY DIRTRY AND IM ALL BUGGED OUT N SHIT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! :drunk:

. . .yeah, I hear ya mikey . . the reason its excepted is because for many a cockroach its just part of the process. . . You're eatin pills or whathaveya and combine the effects with the impurities along with the fact that you're usually in an overcrowded space with almost no climate controls during peak hours of the night and somethings bound to 'eject' from the body . . . ya dig? . . ;) . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .yeah, I hear ya mikey . . the reason its excepted is because for many a cockroach its just part of the process. . . You're eatin pills or whathaveya and combine the effects with the impurities along with the fact that you're usually in an overcrowded space with almost no climate controls during peak hours of the night and somethings bound to 'eject' from the body . . . ya dig? . . ;) . .

Well maybe if that fatass of yours would hit the stairmaster a little more often you wouldn't be tossing like an orca that ate one too many sea lions Mr Fatty Fat Fat. Now come over here and give pappy a kiss!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got all 3 of em in one single thread.

Man u gotta love us gemini's....ya dig? ;):tongue:

Fuck you Quoth....you malnourished casper the friendly ghost looking motherfucker...why don't you eat some food next time the air drop comes by.

Fuckin Fuck fuck.

and furthermore i cant stand your dumb ass danwilson threads..they are so fuckin played out just like rapture on kt-FaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKIN-u

When my girlfriend and I where in Ibiza recently, she was walking into the ladies room and felt something spray on her back. When she turned around a girl was projectile vomitting all over her, not only did the girl just keep on doing it, but she didn't even apologize...:laugh:

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that sometimes people take too much drugs and one they are either doing the yaking or they are too f'ed up even care that others are yaking...

I admit, I have puked in a club before, only once out in the open though... It was the PVD night at Twilo it was close to two years ago I :puke: in the coat check area in the corner.......:( I felt like pure D hell the rest of the nite, went to the VIP area, :bong: and sat on a sofa and chilled......

That was before I learned that LESS WAS REALLY MORE!:stupid:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Well maybe if that fatass of yours would hit the stairmaster a little more often you wouldn't be tossing like an orca that ate one too many sea lions Mr Fatty Fat Fat. Now come over here and give pappy a kiss!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hello me, it's nice talkin' to myself...