Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

When it comes to having a relationship...

...i don't go out of my way to stick with one group...however i would say 95% of the guys i have been involved with were italian..........i guess it's a preference...i dunno....maybe it's a shitty one since most of my relationships were fucked up lol......

Now that I think about it, I've never lasted more than a couple weeks with white girls. But I had a two year relationship with a Native American girl, a six year relationship with a black girl, and I'm currently nine months with a Puerto Rican girl. Kinda different, I guess, considering I'm a white-ass German guy.

Originally posted by sassa

...would you prefer to stick to a certain ethnic group or do you have a broader taste ?

I like to touch on all nationalitys ! My worst relationships have to be the ones with my own ethnicity. I can't stand them.:laugh:

Guest gabo

it doesnt matter for me whats so ever! I have dated white, black spanish... and soon to come asain. lol

by the way reenichole what nationality / race are you?

Originally posted by misk

...i don't go out of my way to stick with one group...however i would say 95% of the guys i have been involved with were italian..........i guess it's a preference...i dunno....maybe it's a shitty one since most of my relationships were fucked up lol......

i agree with you 100%

u took the words right out my mouth

:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misk

btw i am italian.:D :D :D

Originally posted by bbkitty11

well to be honest i found myself sticking within my european nationality........i am croatian....i don't date my own kind but i do date other europeans......that's just how it is.......

melanie

word...i agree..i find that my most functioning relationships r with other europeans......im from montenegro..and i never ever ever will date a montenegrin girl again...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I love em all . . . And plus, its actually better, from a genetic standpoint to search for a suitable mate OUTSIDE your own ethnic gene pool . . . The more we mix, the stronger we get . .

I AGREE

Originally posted by gabo

btw i am italian.:D :D :D

me too :heart:

i like italian guys but i dont limit myself to any rules. if i like someone & im attracted to them race doesnt matter.

on the other hand, i wouldnt be with someone who was devoutly religious because i dont like the brainwashed. :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

me too :heart:

i like italian guys but i dont limit myself to any rules. if i like someone & im attracted to them race doesnt matter.

on the other hand, i wouldnt be with someone who was devoutly religious because i dont like the brainwashed. :tongue:

If their cool, intelligent, good looking, and have someplace that I can stick my hoo hoo, I don't care what color they are. ;)