Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Where do you go to school???*

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by mungo:

To all the students out there, what schools do you go to??? I go to NYU...

I just graduated fron NYU (4 weeks ago) what college are you in?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

I just graduated from bergen community in may. woohoo. im going to going to go back to get my bachelors in the spring. either at ramapo or willie p.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

Aol~Tee0715~

i go to Katherine Gibbs right now for web design

in the past i graduated from College of Staten Island with a BA in Psychology

I also spent a year at Suny Oneonta back in 93-94 and I used to drive home every weekend 3-4 hours cuz i didn't wanna miss the Paladium!!!

Will be a frosh at Rutgers University next year... (new brunswick, livingston college) hoping to major in visual arts

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by liteflyr:

oooh you go to monmouth? i live right by there. do you kno louis lee and his friends brandon and matt?

no clue sorry... i was only a freshman last year so... i dont know that many people.. but do u know the Groove Lounge on Brighton and Second ave? cuz my family owns that.. it used to be an italian restaurant but now its a lounge...

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

liteflyr,

i just transfered from Umich to Stern...

Michigan is nice and all, but you cant compare it to home sweet home...

very upset now though, i spend a year up there in Siberia only to come back and have Twilo close down!!!!!

now on Fridays I wonder aimplessly around W. 27th street howling at the full moon....

DDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBB

will be a freshmen at University of Maryland, College Park this fall

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Binghamton University...and i do hope the summer never ends cause i really dont want to go back

------------------

To love someone is something...To be loved by someone is something else...But to be loved by the one you love is everything.

Archived