Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are my feet?

bkissa

yeah, when i come back from going out to a club when I rollI am visible thinner. My face is thinner, and after the night of going out and the day after when i can't eat, you can see a pretty big difference in my body too. If I start the night at like 160, I'm usually around 152 two days later. But the day after the day after is great, because I just pig out all day and gain it all back.

Zeeker.. I don't mean to discredit your claim, but I don't believe it in the slightest. I don't think the human body is capable of dispelling 8 pounds of water in 2 days. Even saying you got rid of the 5 pound steak dinner you ate the day you rolled. There's just no way..

The body just can't fluctuate weight that fast. And looking thinner is from overall muscle fatigue. It makes your skin and body have a "sag" to it.

I was starting to get excited about losing weight from going out. I weighed 230 pounds, so I believe it was possible for me to lose 5 lbs in a day. I figured it was kinda like a high cardio night + diet.

After I thought about it, though, I realized that when your body doesn't get fed and it goes into starvation mode, it starts eating it's own muscle before it goes for the fat. That's because there's a lot more energy stored in muscle. I'm sure this is true.

So my conclusion, clubbing and drugging to lose weight is a horrible idea. Once you've lost muscle, it'll be harder to keep your metabolism up to match your food intake and you'll gain weight (fat) the week afterwards.

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement from Candeo.

No way that your body digests its own muscle before fat. No way that muscle has more energy than fat. Think lipids and think what fat and muscle are used for anatomically. Muscle may use up more energy but a fat cell is the biological storage unit for energy in your body. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Originally posted by bkissa

im sad. i went to see the doctor yesterday and the nurse made me get on the scale. i've gained 10 lbs in less than 6 months since i've stopped doing drugs for the most part. 10 lbs!! gross.

I've put on 20 pounds in the last 7 months thanks to lifting heavy three times a week and drinking protein shakes. Then again I only party hard about once a month unless you count getting slam-drunk three times a week partying hard.

Putting on weight is definitely a good thing as long as you balance it with exercise.

Originally posted by Blhurr

Putting on weight is definitely a good thing as long as you balance it with exercise.

not if you're a woman.

doing drugs was great. i could eat whatever i wanted and never gain weight.

now i so much at look at food and gain weight.

start hitting the gym and eat a healthy diet w/ some indulgence in the mix....you'll feel so much better then being crackhead skinny...same thing happend to my girlfriend....now she looks great!!.....go back and look at pictures of yourself in 1 year and how skinny and unhealthy you probably looked....i do that and it always reminds me that i never want to feel that way again...reminds me of how crazy and wrapped up in it all i was for 1 year....just my thoughts...

muscle or fat...(from the internet not me)

This seems to be the question on everyone's mind, and for good reason, fat is so easy to acquire and so hard to get rid of. Most bodies love to store fat, it's good security for when you run out of food. This is unlikely, but your body doesn't know that. Unfortunately, the body loves storing fat so much that it will burn anything else available (muscle tissue, stored carbohydrate, etc.) before digging into the fat reserves. Unless you trick it.

The first thing your body will burn is stored carbohydrates in the form of glycogen. The next is muscle tissue, only then does it grudgingly dip into the fat stores. This is why most diets don't work, especially "starvation" diets. When you suddenly cut off the food supply, a survival mechanism kicks in causing the body to store every little bit of fat that it can! This results in weight loss, but not much fat loss, and as soon as you DO eat something, it immediately gets stored as fat to replace any that was used. This is NOT what you want, so you have to fool the body into thinking it doesn't need fat. Here is a list of effective ways to do this, and you won't even have to starve yourself! It's never easy though.

yeah, when i come back from going out to a club when I rollI am visible thinner. My face is thinner, and after the night of going out and the day after when i can't eat, you can see a pretty big difference in my body too. If I start the night at like 160, I'm usually around 152 two days later. But the day after the day after is great, because I just pig out all day and gain it all back

I DEF HEAR YA! Every weekend after Factory i am around 4-8 lbs lighter than what i started. Not even joking. I always weigh myself after i eat, use the restroom, wake-up, go out partying. Last weekend started the night (morning..damn SF Afterhours) at 157lbs, came home, 152!!

Now to the post topic...I lost alot of weight with the help of exercise, drugs, and dancing at Factory when its 2000 degrees on the main floor. I was 227lbs in march. Currenty i go from 152 - 160. Isnt it great!!

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I DEF HEAR YA! Every weekend after Factory i am around 4-8 lbs lighter than what i started. Not even joking. I always weigh myself after i eat, use the restroom, wake-up, go out partying. Last weekend started the night (morning..damn SF Afterhours) at 157lbs, came home, 152!!

Now to the post topic...I lost alot of weight with the help of exercise, drugs, and dancing at Factory when its 2000 degrees on the main floor. I was 227lbs in march. Currenty i go from 152 - 160. Isnt it great!!

. . . That's awesome dude :D . . . good job! . .