Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knock Knock..

sexxyme

Originally posted by rdancer

Speaking of Bellz, did anyone ever play RING AND RUN as a kid ?

It's more of an inner city game, I wonder if the kids in the Burbs played it ?? :tongue:

Never heard of it. HAHAHAHA!

I remember Manhunt, hot bread and butter and kick the can:D

Originally posted by rdancer

Speaking of Bellz, did anyone ever play RING AND RUN as a kid ?

It's more of an inner city game, I wonder if the kids in the Burbs played it ?? :tongue:

yeah, us 'Burbs kids played it. It probably made it even FUNNERliving in the suburbs, because in the city i feel the "ringees" were used to anything, but when u rang a doorbell in the burbs, they took it seriously and got all pissy when they saw no one there :D

Originally posted by chula22

Never heard of it. HAHAHAHA!

I remember Manhunt, hot bread and butter and kick the can:D

...i was a kick ass manhunt player....i lived in a neighborhood with all boys and my older brother...so i got no mercy......at night...dressed in dark colors lol...boundaries that seemed like a whole country to my little ass...and a beating if i got caught!....

..then i moved to wayne...and my friends always said .."remember when we used to play 'MOM'"....i was like ...wtf......MAKE-OUT-MANHUNT!....when u got caught u hooked up!!! lol....fuckin kids........

suburban ring and run can be really dangerous... my friends played ring and run in this really wealthy neighborhood by us, where the front lawns are like miles long, and they were running back into a van after they rang the bell and driving off... well one of 'em would sit in the back of the van and keep the sliding door open so that the others could just dive back in after ringing... lol well one of my friends was jumping back into the van... he's really tall... he doesn't quite make it and hits his head on the edge of the roof and flops over onto the grass and just lays there passed out... the rest of them just stood there in disbelief...

lol some of my friends are still really immature... :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by misk

...lol....i'd say so!!.....when i got my liscense ....i wasn't thinking of having a get-a-way car for ring and run !!

yeah well, i worry about them sometimes... if there's no one around to babysit them, they get into trouble...

btw, i do not participate in any of their childish antics...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

We called it Ding Dong Ditch

ding dong dash. I used to love that shit. another great one we used to do was go around town and collect a ton of those bright orange cones or official town barricades and make road blocks on reasonably busy roads. we used to hide and just crack up watching a long ass traffic jam build for no apparent reason. those were the days...

Originally posted by codica3

Nahh.. not really.. me and my friends are 2 years older and we still do it all the time in the dorms and apartments..

THAT WAS YOU!!!

lol jk

We had this whole group of neighborhood kids who used to play manhunt all summer. Except most of our neighborhood is woods... so it would be a lot of running through the woods at night... It was so much fun!!

Sometimes when we got bored of manhunt ring and run would replace manhunt. I think we got the cops called on us once.