Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Krizia at Naughtybooth.

bustaknut2001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who the hell is Krizia and why does she post her boobs as an avatar? Reading some of her posts makes me wonder if she's another sketchy attention getter.

Sketchy attention getter's a pretty strong word for someone who you don't even know.

If you really want to know who she is, why not ask the question there? Hell of a lot better thn making shit assumptions.

She's cool, don't worry about it.

It started as a joke....someone else posted the pic, and she made it into an avatar to be funny....it just kinda stuck that way.

In any case, I just wanted to point out that I'm ALSO in that picture :D

Aaah, wild wild wild night at the Remote Lounge....

BTW, Busta, if you saw her in person, you'd probably ask if you could bust a nut on her....

Who the hell is Krizia and why does she post her boobs as an avatar? Reading some of her posts makes me wonder if she's another sketchy attention getter.

Seriously, who the fuck are you and why do you post shit to try to ruin a person's nightlife reputation on a board someone doesn't post on?

You're becoming more annoying each and every post you make

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Seriously, who the fuck are you and why do you post shit to try to ruin a person's nightlife reputation on a board someone doesn't post on?

You're becoming more annoying each and every post you make

ruin a persons nightlife reputation... funny shit :laugh:

LMFAO.............okay, now that I'm done bustin MY "nut" laughing.............really, this is too funny to even approach getting miffed over!

.......I'm on Naughty Booth and first I gotta ask the obvious…..Why the _fuck_ do you care? lololololol.......Why are you “wondering†and pondering if some stranger’s boobs are looking for attention………….lol………this is some funny shit to happen upon, lemme tell ya.......I mean c'mon yo, if you're gonna ask, ask on the board she's on...PUNK!...(said in a fairly innocuous manner, cuz like I said, this shit is just too funny to even get pissed....*A COVERT KRIZIA BOOBY THREAD OPERATION!!!* ....L.O.L).........Yeah, I do understand why you'd keep this shit hush hush at the home base.........you had to know how C.O.R.N.Y. it was....

…But I gots no choice! Any self-respecting drama queen (however, part-time) must pass this shit along…..An entire Krizia thread!... LO fucking L..............

("lol" cuz I don’t like that blue laughing guy……..I thought it was a smiley mocking someone who talks too much….with a fast moving mouth ………that’d be funny.)

Btw……….Krizia is mad cool, but your very own board skooled ya on that there……….liver lips!~

Er, I'm Fran. Hi.............So I guess it's true what they say about CP.......................kidding......sorta. :D

Originally posted by fran456

LMFAO.............okay, now that I'm done bustin MY "nut" laughing.............really, this is too funny to even approach getting miffed over!

.......I'm on Naughty Booth and first I gotta ask the obvious…..Why the _fuck_ do you care? lololololol.......Why are you “wondering†and pondering if some stranger’s boobs are looking for attention………….lol………this is some funny shit to happen upon, lemme tell ya.......I mean c'mon yo, if you're gonna ask, ask on the board she's on...PUNK!...(said in a fairly innocuous manner, cuz like I said, this shit is just too funny to even get pissed....*A COVERT KRIZIA BOOBY THREAD OPERATION!!!* ....L.O.L).........Yeah, I do understand why you'd keep this shit hush hush at the home base.........you had to know how C.O.R.N.Y. it was....

…But I gots no choice! Any self-respecting drama queen (however, part-time) must pass this shit along…..An entire Krizia thread!... LO fucking L..............

("lol" cuz I don’t like that blue laughing guy……..I thought it was a smiley mocking someone who talks too much….with a fast moving mouth ………that’d be funny.)

Btw……….Krizia is mad cool, but your very own board skooled ya on that there……….liver lips!~

Er, I'm Fran. Hi.............So I guess it's true what they say about CP.......................kidding......sorta. :D

cute avatar, dumb post. ;)

What if a guy posted a pic of his schlong in his avatar...........you'd like that wouldn't you................I bet you would.