Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghb

Originally posted by magilicuti

i've talked to so many ppl that use it and i really don't get it

I really don't either, I just get all discombobulated, feel like I'm overly drunk and want it to end. I think some people just like that feeling. Maybe I'm not seeing part of it or something, but who knows..

Originally posted by magilicuti

I've seen so many ppl get fucked up on this drug its not even funny. I am no anti drug person but I don't understand why'd you wanna risk getting that fucked up to have a good time.

I agree, I also cannot stress enough, how bad this drug is. It can kill you.................

Originally posted by kaydup

As oppose to all the other drugs out there, great statement:aright: :rolleyes:

I tried GHB once, like I have tried many other drugs, this one time.. Killed me I found DEAD ON ARRIVAL................. I have to be bagged and Brought back to life............ I have never experienced that from other drugs.....................

Originally posted by perns2002

I tried GHB once, like I have tried many other drugs, this one time.. Killed me I found DEAD ON ARRIVAL................. I have to be bagged and Brought back to life............ I have never experienced that from other drugs.....................

Wow that is crazy. Let me ask you a question, do you still do drugs after going through that??

Originally posted by kaydup

Wow that is crazy. Let me ask you a question, do you still do drugs after going through that??

\

yeah it was pretty scary waking up and having your family in tears thiking they'd never see me talk again, the experience honestly changed my whole view on drugs and partying. I dabble, I can't even say I "do", maybe once month or not even that often............

ghb and many other drugs....are bad.. i mean the effects they have on a person make the person very different from how they normally are. when used in partying situations and under safe circumstances drugs can be great,,,,but it just scares me how they can always lead to tragic accidents or even death =(

One (of several) of the reasons I quit using it was it would make me really mean if anything upset me a little--like really go beserk. And that really isn't in my personality at all any other time--maybe its the hormonal effect?

Originally posted by mindfaqd

other drugz have a dosage level u can at least gauge. GHB has no such guideline. the dosage that gets u fukked up today could kill u tomorrow.

wrong, thats if your getting your shit off of someone who's mixing it up all differently, or by taking caps in clubs when your drinking. DEF something you should NEVER DO, mix alchol and G, thats when the gauging becomes a problem. If you dose it yourself (and no two capfuls is not a dose, it should be done in MLs with a syringe or something similar), don't mix it with alcohol, then you won't have problems. I agree that there's a much finer line between feeling good and passing out but IMO the benefits far outweigh the little risk that can very well be taken care when being cautious. Here's the reason i prefer GHB over alcohol.

With G, i get happy when i take it, get disinhibited and very social.

With alcohol, i have to drink a lot to get disinhibited, i won't necessarily be happy. I get fuct up but sluggish, not as amped as when i do G. Also there's a high chance of me becoming violent (which is far from what i am sober) or just act stupid and be like "fuck i can't believe i did that" next day. I also black out ALOT when i drink, not even drinking a lot, but i just can't remember everything. I remember segments of the night.

Doesn't happen with G.

Next day after doing G, i wake up feeling GREAT because i had a good night of sleep, so i can study or do whatever.

Next day after drinking i'm sluggish, and all i can really do is mope around untill i'm not hungover anymore, even now that i started drinking much more often because of my supplier getting busted by the DEA, I don't get hungover but i don 't feel quite right untill almost night time.

Sex being Gd up, yoiu can go LONG as hell, and you do and say shit you normally wouldn't, very disinhibited. Pretty much fuck like a rockstar. Plus you respond to touch much more.

Sex drunk, sloppy to say the least, and thats if you can get it up.j

Cost: I can get Gd up 120 times for 60 bucks. I can get drunk once or twice for 60 bucks.

Theres prob more but i just can't think of anything right now.

I've been using G for well over a year and a half and quite often for some periods of time. The only probs i've had so far is when i get stupid and G'd out a few times, but those were the learning stages. Kinda like the learning stages i had with alcohol back in JR high, then you learn and your good for the most part. Unlike others i don't consider Ging out a big deal, i'm out and can't wake up for 3.5 hours exactly, no big deal, i wake up in 3 hours wide a wake like nothing happend, you overdue on alchol one night and your hugging the toilet the whole night with puke all over yourself.

Perns, i don't know your whole story with your GHB overdose, if it was mixed with alchol then i can see you being DOA, but if you took G by itself then i very much doubt that you were DOA. The paramedics prob didn't sense you pulse and thats it. It doesn't get you fuct up one day and then kill you the next day using the same dose. It's an FDA approved medication, look up Xyrem which is the pharmaceutical name that they released GHB under. If it was so unpredictable it'd never be approved by the FDA. Again, i'm not saying that you did or didnt die but if you did have bad effects from G, it wasn't due to the G, it was due to the mixing of G and alchol which is a strict no no. If you didn't mix with alchol then you weren't DOA, you were in a deep sleep.

Mag the reason you see so many people fuct up off of it, is because they mix it with alchol, and take capfuls when they know nothing about the dosages. If you give a bottle of vodka to inexperienced 5th graders they start pouring each other glasses and pounding it then you'll have a buncha inexperienced kids that are really fuct up, off of something legal. It's all about using the right dosages, right precautions. Once you got that down then you should have no problems. If i ever meet up with you at the factory and your sober i'll give you the right ammount and you'll see what all the hype is about.

The incredible effect it has on sex was one of the reasons it was so hard to leave behind. It turns you into the energizer bunny--you keep going and going and going...

And when you FINALLY come, its almost religious.

\

yeah it was pretty scary waking up and having your family in tears thiking they'd never see me talk again, the experience honestly changed my whole view on drugs and partying. I dabble, I can't even say I "do", maybe once month or not even that often............

One a month is 12x as much as I do............

Botton Line I think GHB is bad, the devil...........

i agree 110%. i lost a friend last year (thanksgiving eve) to it. And I had an "expereience" with it too ( but not to the extent of yours, perns). My friend is RN at Mass General and she says thast she sees more cases of od' ing on G than any other drug related cases.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i agree 110%. i lost a friend last year (thanksgiving eve) to it. And I had an "expereience" with it too ( but not to the extent of yours, perns). My friend is RN at Mass General and she says thast she sees more cases of od' ing on G than any other drug related cases.

thats because prob half of those cases is just a person falling asleep and having a twitch and his friends just getting scared. Again unless your mixing it with alchol or just being plain dumb and taking way too much (on purpose or accidentally) you should run into any problems other then falling asleep. There's no problems to be had if you're using caution.

G is def not for everyone, so don't take this as me trying to convince anyone to do it, i'm just tired of everyone talking shit about something they either have never done or didn't do correctly. IMO if your responsible and have a solid connection so you know what you're getting each time, it can be a great substitute to alcohol. thats just me though...

zeeker, here's a link with some info

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

Originally posted by it290

One (of several) of the reasons I quit using it was it would make me really mean if anything upset me a little--like really go beserk. And that really isn't in my personality at all any other time--maybe its the hormonal effect?

It def happens to me too, but then again it happens with alchol even worse. I guess it's just my dick personality surfacing once all the inhibitions are gone

Originally posted by harddtime

thats because prob half of those cases is just a person falling asleep and having a twitch and his friends just getting scared. Again unless your mixing it with alchol or just being plain dumb and taking way too much (on purpose or accidentally) you should run into any problems other then falling asleep. There's no problems to be had if you're using caution.

zeeker, here's a link with some info

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb.shtml

uh she dindt workin the ER> she worked on the floors (where you get admitted) and now the ICU>

but my thing... if you were being so cautious... then why are you doing G? or any drugs at all for that matter? :blank:

Originally posted by nycchic24

but my thing... if you were being so cautious... then why are you doing G? or any drugs at all for that matter? :blank:

i'm doi G cause i like to get fuct up, ALOT. When using caution I find G to be the best thing when comparing the pro's and the cons of doing a drug. I know if it wasn't G it be something else, i'm just greatful that i can do this which is much easier on your body then any other durg, including alcohol.