Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters and Special performance By luz....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yo lets set up a meetup!!!!!!!

Okay how about behind Juniors booth where everyone waves glowsticks infront of your eyes till they roll back in your head? Say Around 1am??

See ya there Ronintech

I am so there... im bringing like 3 pillz and 2 jars!!!! GOnna be off the fuckin hook!!!!! They even added a live performance by rich luzzi!!!!!!!!! mother fuckin RICH LUZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR BABY RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!

roninmess, October 12th will be sick at Exit with JP and Vicious. I just heard Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren and Cosmic Gate, are all gonna be there. Marvisi is only charging 200 dollars to get in, with 5 dollars off when your on the guest list. Thats a steal. I cant wait to this night. I'm counting the days.

Originally posted by danwilson

roninmess, October 12th will be sick at Exit with JP and Vicious. I just heard Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren and Cosmic Gate, are all gonna be there. Marvisi is only charging 200 dollars to get in, with 5 dollars off when your on the guest list. Thats a steal. I cant wait to this night. I'm counting the days.

For some reason it just is NOT funny when you do it, actually it kills a thread :blank:

Originally posted by magilicuti

for awhile it wasn't "cool" to be a jp fan on this board...

....yea......there was a time when about 5 of us had to defend ourselves alone on a sf bashing thread!! lol.......we'll see how long this craze lasts

Yeah this should be good because JP spins good for theme parties.Then he doesnt spin good the week after.The week after that he is still a lil iffy.But then like the third week afer the theme party he is fierce.The fourth week after that he is even sicker.And the fifth week after a theme party....FUGEDDABOUTIT!!!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah this should be good because JP spins good for theme parties.Then he doesnt spin good the week after.The week after that he is still a lil iffy.But then like the third week afer the theme party he is fierce.The fourth week after that he is even sicker.And the fifth week after a theme party....FUGEDDABOUTIT!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

I am so there... im bringing like 3 pillz and 2 jars!!!! GOnna be off the fuckin hook!!!!! They even added a live performance by rich luzzi!!!!!!!!! mother fuckin RICH LUZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICH LUZZI WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

bwahahahahahaha