Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Shootings in Montgomery County, MD

vicman

Revaluation, Zaguero and anyone that lives in the area, myself included.

Montgomery County Police are telling people to stay indoors due to a White Mitsubishi car that has been driving around our county shooting random people over the last 15 hours. So far 5 people have been killed. This is an article for your review:

Separate Shootings Leave 4 Dead - WTOP Radio

SILVER SPRING, Md. - A massive manhunt is underway after five people were killed in separate shootings.

The shootings occurred over a 15-hour period. The most recent one happened at 9:58 a.m. Thursday.

The shootings prompted Montgomery County schools to put a Code Blue in effect Thursday. Schools are effectively locked down for the rest of the day. Schools canceled all outdoor activities for students Thursday.

Afternoon kindergarten and Pre-K classes have been canceled.

All morning students are being held at school, unless a parent is picking up a child.

A massive manhunt is underway. Police are searching for a white box truck, possibly an Isuzu, with damage to the rear lift door. The truck has small black lettering on it.

Two of the shootings occurred at gas stations, one at a grocery store, one at a post office, one at a man's home. In each of those shootings, people died. At a sixth location a shot was fired but no one injured.

The first shot was fired at a Michael's store in Northgate Shopping Center Wednesday at 5:20 p.m.

The second took place Wednesday night, a 55-year-old man who was killed in the parking lot of Shoppers Food Warehouse in the Glenmont area of Wheaton, said Spokeswoman Nancy Demme said.

At around 7:41 a.m. Thursday, in the 11-thousand block of Rockville Pike, a Hispanic man on a lawnmower was shot and killed.

At 8:12 a.m., at the Mobil gas station on Aspen Hill Road at Connecticut Avenue, a black cabbie pumping gas was gunned down and a half hour later at the post office of the Leisure World retirement community, a Hispanic woman was shot in the head.

Another shooting was reported at 9:58 a.m. of a shooting at a Shell gas station on Knowles Avenue at Connecticut Avenue in Kensington.

I read this on MSN.com this afternoon and this has to be one of the most f'd up things I have ever heard... I agree with you Kuro, this world is filled with evil people perpetrating evil acts. Be careful people, I hope they find who is doing this and put them away forever...

Originally posted by prplhz

I read this on MSN.com this afternoon and this has to be one of the most f'd up things I have ever heard... I agree with you Kuro, this world is filled with evil people perpetrating evil acts. Be careful people, I hope they find who is doing this and put them away forever...

i was watching the news segment on this. The quote that wont leave my head was ".......our homicide rate just went up by %25 percent in ONE DAY!" damn. Also...in milwaukee 20 angry kids beat one black man until he was unconcious. all of them were under 15 yrs old, the youngest was 10. what the hell is happening!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

i was watching the news segment on this. The quote that wont leave my head was ".......our homicide rate just went up by %25 percent in ONE DAY!" damn. Also...in milwaukee 20 angry kids beat one black man until he was unconcious. all of them were under 15 yrs old, the youngest was 10. what the hell is happening!

That man died, actually. :(