Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would be your ideal job?

i would love to be a celebrity and be loaded but yet still get everything from designer clothes to meals for free.... just travel and go to the hottest clubs, eat the best food, live in the most gorgeous mansion, and look the hottest!!!!

its not fair! :mad:

I would want to be the guinea pig for a one-time-only study on happiness being funded by a secret group of bored billionaires. The purpose of the study is to see just how happy a person can be. This would be accomplished by...

I will be given 2 billion dollars, tax-free, in the form of bonds, relatively conservative stocks, real estate, and, of course, cash. It will all be legal. This study will be kept secret. Nobody, not even family and close friends, will know just how exactly I got all this money - and who really gives a shit? Now it's time for me to find out how happy I can become. It might influence the results to have people follow me around or to monitor my life too closely so the bored billionaires will take an honors approach, relying on me to send them emails and shit letting them know how I'm doing. Otherwise, my life is mine. The life of a young billionaire traveling to places, getting fucked up, fucking the hottest women, and spending money like a drunk Arab at a strip joint.

I have two dream jobs...

sleepy's bed beta-tester.

"Nope..this ones too lumpy in the upper corner...ahh better...zzz"

A sony stress-tester for the Playstation 3.

"See that pixel? I think its off sequence....and you need to add better shadows on that corpse...its just doesnt look dead enough."

:flame:

I think if I could chose anything, I wish I had a talent, like painting or photography, and make a successful living out of it.

Some talent, where you can do your art by yourself (no performing at all) and then have other people enjoy it afterwards. Some job where I'm not a slave to the business world and all that is associated with it.

Oh well, back to the desk and my 9-5 job :(