Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I work out at the gym right.....

And there's this older guy that works out there.. He's super nice, but he's just kinda weird. I call him "monster" cuz I don't know his real name. He's a pretty big dude, but he's gotta be like 50 and he dyes his hair blonde-yellow. Soooo I'm working out, doing arms or something, he walks in and I swear, he doesn't have any underwear on.... I mean, I can see his slong poking outta his shorts........ a.) He has a big cock. 2.) he's fukken gross.

So now, whenever I see him, I just wanna laugh... I feel so violated:laugh:

Or there is this dude that works out there, his name is Bob. The guy's breath smells like a dumpster... and he always likes to "chase" me on the StairMaster... This guy's B.O. could wipe out Iraq... NASTY. I never wear the same shorts, shirt, socks, or sports bra twice... I hate that B.O. smell that has "i've worn these shorts 20 times to the gym without washing them"... C'mon, the rest of us don't want to smell your nasty funk...

Or there was the time I was at the gym, and this guy came in with those mesh pants on, and nothing but a jock strap on under them. Like I really wanna see your hairy ass........:moon:

So anyone else have any gym stories?? Or am I the only one that has freaks at my gym?

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

And there's this older guy that works out there.. He's super nice, but he's just kinda weird. I call him "monster" cuz I don't know his real name. He's a pretty big dude, but he's gotta be like 50 and he dyes his hair blonde-yellow. Soooo I'm working out, doing arms or something, he walks in and I swear, he doesn't have any underwear on.... I mean, I can see his slong poking outta his shorts........ a.) He has a big cock. 2.) he's fukken gross.

So now, whenever I see him, I just wanna laugh... I feel so violated:laugh:

Or there is this dude that works out there, his name is Bob. The guy's breath smells like a dumpster... and he always likes to "chase" me on the StairMaster... This guy's B.O. could wipe out Iraq... NASTY. I never wear the same shorts, shirt, socks, or sports bra twice... I hate that B.O. smell that has "i've worn these shorts 20 times to the gym without washing them"... C'mon, the rest of us don't want to smell your nasty funk...

Or there was the time I was at the gym, and this guy came in with those mesh pants on, and nothing but a jock strap on under them. Like I really wanna see your hairy ass........:moon:

So anyone else have any gym stories?? Or am I the only one that has freaks at my gym?

lmao:laugh: very funny stories.

one time at my gym i made the mistake of going into the mens locker room to get a drink of water and as i am bending over drinking i feel the prescence of body heat near me. i look sideways and there is a old man towel drying himself totally naked with his package right in my face. it was so nasty i vowed never to go back into any mens locker rooms ever.

another time i was doing curls on the preacher and i saw this very wide old man using the lat pulldown machine and his shorts were sliding down so u could see half of his ass crack. yuck it was so nasty

Originally posted by fkornre

one time at my gym i made the mistake of going into the mens locker room to get a drink of water and as i am bending over drinking i feel the prescence of body heat near me. i look sideways and there is a old man towel drying himself totally naked with his package right in my face. it was so nasty i vowed never to go back into any mens locker rooms ever.

another time i was doing curls on the preacher and i saw this very wide old man using the lat pulldown machine and his shorts were sliding down so u could see half of his ass crack. yuck it was so nasty

:laugh: :laugh: OH MY GOSH - I WOULD NEVER USE THE LOCKER RoOM AGAIN BOO....:laugh: :laugh: Package in the face is a no-no:nono: :nono::vomit3::laugh: :laugh:

the gym i went to this summer when i was home from school has some weird people. there's this one guy that we would call the gym nazi. he just goes a lil' overboard w/ his workout. i cant even explain. if you saw him, you'd know. then there is this other guy that we call "bobcat" he is just a strange man. he realy looks like one. hes kinda old and just does weird exercises. one is the bobcat shimmy. i dont know what he does w/ these dumbbells but it is the funniest thing ive seen!! i know its not nice to talk bout people but these 2 guys are too funny!

:laugh:

When I used to work out in Keany (the URI gym) there was some short fat kid that would always be in there heavin and huffin but would have the nastiest BO. It was more like crusty socks laid out over rotten bacon rather than straight ass..........freakin gross

When I worked at the fitness center at my school there was this chick who was sooooo skinny, I mean disgustingly skinny, to the point she put many an annorexic (sp.) to shame. She would hop on that treadmill for at least hour and a half easy and power walk that thing every single day I was ever working...........coincidence maybe? But still, I've held baby kittens with more meat on their bones than her.

Originally posted by clubindiva

the gym i went to this summer when i was home from school has some weird people. there's this one guy that we would call the gym nazi. he just goes a lil' overboard w/ his workout. i cant even explain. if you saw him, you'd know. then there is this other guy that we call "bobcat" he is just a strange man. he realy looks like one. hes kinda old and just does weird exercises. one is the bobcat shimmy. i dont know what he does w/ these dumbbells but it is the funniest thing ive seen!! i know its not nice to talk bout people but these 2 guys are too funny!

:laugh:

there is a guy @ the bally's in bricktown where i used to work out who is just like what your describing. he does all these workouts that no one has ever seen before. he does this one where he will take 2 15 or 20 lbs dumbbells, hold them up by his neck and rock side ways with them. it was so funny to watch, he has no clue what he is doing. i was hoping to watch him bobbing sideways then fall over and hurt himself. he'll also take the dumbbells and do these 1/2 curls but his arms never move, he just rocks forward and backwards keepings his arms locked out in front of him. very funny to see:laugh:

lola./. thats disgusting... eh i gotta admit i sweat too much to even thnk about putting on the same clothes twice. :puke:

AT my old old gym, there is a girl i know who would walk on the ttreadmill in her stilettos. :laugh: (jon saw her in vegas.... its the girl with the bf by the pool at luxor)

NYCCHIC24 - yeah I hear ya...... I have no shame, I sweat like crazy; I even hang my sports bra up to dry before I throw it in the dirty clothes hamper cuz it's just soaked......

But some people just stink ya know? I'm not saying I smell like roses, but damn, when you wear "allready" worn stinky clothes, then sweat in them more, it's just pure funk.

I work out at US-1 Fitness in Dania Beach. You will never see me at a Bally's in South Florida. It's like a cross of Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery and BeefPile USA.....:laugh: :laugh:

GOOD STORIES, KEEP EM' COMIN'!!!:laugh:

Lola;)

there was this one girl at the gym who would talk to me to the point where she would chew my ear off. it is damn annoying, when you want to get a serious workout. sometimes she would get on the exercise bike next to me and start talking. now, i don't like it when people talk to me when i'm doing cardio. if you got something quick to say when i'm working out, say it and i'll nod my head, but that's it. also, i know this is wrong, but there is a very good reason why she goes to the gym. she's quite hefty and i would probably more tolerant of her if she was more attractive. however, she talks about mindless bullsh!t that i could care less about. when she talks i have to make some sort of excuse to get away, usually i tell her i have to go to the bathroom. she probably thinks i have a really bad bladder. but hey i do what i can to get away from her.

Originally posted by deepak1977

it is damn annoying, when you want to get a serious workout.

Yeah I hear that......I'm a the gym to get in shape, not hook up...

I don't mind it as much to bullshit when on the StairMaster, but I'm usually reading Maxim and listening to ZETA rocks and so people don't bug me.

Lola:eek:

p.s. I think your little friend likes you or she wouldn't talk so much!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fkornre

lmao:laugh: very funny stories.

Yeah, I mean WTF is up with that. When I'm dieted down and heading into the summer, I'm usually looking pretty good. But I'll be damned if you'll find me prancing around the locker room stark naked with my schlong swinging around in the breeze.

So why the fuck does some 50 something year old guy with loose skin and old balls (like the Big Daddy reference;) ) feel it necessary to do that..........just put a fuckin towel around your flabby waist. I don't wanna have to see your 1/4 inch pecker and grey pubes.

:vomit3:

there is this kid in my gym who always wears the same pair of shorts and only wears 1 of 2 t-shirts.

another guy looks damn weird in his tight lycra pants, he looks so gay w/ those bright yellow, red and blue pants.

oh and then thers is this other guy that reeks of cologne everyday he's working out. like he gets up in the morning, puts on the cologne and heads to the gym.....these people are just weird.

Originally posted by vicman

oh and then thers is this other guy that reeks of cologne everyday he's working out. like he gets up in the morning, puts on the cologne and heads to the gym.....these people are just weird.

i can so relate to this one. there is a guy that at the gym i used to go to. he always wore a wife beater with these tight shorts. he was really hairy and wore a shitload of cologne. the machines would smell like him after he used them; it was so gross:puke: but funnier than that was he once brought his car to strauss(when i used to work there) and i had to put a new antenna on his car radio and the inside of his truck had more cologne in it. it reaked

Originally posted by vicman

another guy looks damn weird in his tight lycra pants, he looks so gay w/ those bright yellow, red and blue pants.

:laugh: :laugh: The guy in lycra would fit in well in South Beach:laugh: :laugh:

I was at the gym on Sunday and there was a dude with mass amounts of cologne on....... I couldn't believe someone would put that much cologne on just to work out. Get a fukken life ya know?

HOGSTER ------> Yo I hear that. I hate those idiots that do a few reps, then sit and talk to people. It's like MOVE ALL READY DIPSHIT!

• 2 weeks later...

i was working at a y once in the gym and these little russian kids come inside and are on the treadmill but they are not supposed to be there. i told my friend who worked there and she yells at the kids get the hell of the treadmill and one of them looks at her and stopped walking. well the treadmill was goin pretty fast and he just looked sideways at us for a second then his eyes bugged out as he realized he stopped running on the treadmill, about one hundreth of a second later that kids legs flew backwards under him and his face hit the treadmill and he was thrown off of it. not only did he get hurt but he got kicked out of the y forever. his parents had to pick him up, little prick.

another time this fat 40--50 year old starts asking me to be his personal trainer. i told him i couldnt do that and he started crying saying that he was a virgin and girls laugh at him, man was he fat and hairy. it was so hard not to laff in his face.

another time this fat 40--50 year old starts asking me to be his personal trainer. i told him i couldnt do that and he started crying saying that he was a virgin and girls laugh at him, man was he fat and hairy. it was so hard not to laff in his face.

:laugh: :laugh:

What a retarded focker. He should have just got hookers.:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

um....actually LOLA does smell a bit FUNKY when she sweats........ i am thinking it was less than 45 minutes after meeting her that she was asking me to PULL HER FINGER!!!!!!!!! i mean come on now how cool must a HOTTIE be to just rip ass for a guy within 45 minutes.......... she is such a charmer..... for those of you who dont know, the hard work at the GYM does pay off for this girl as her body is SMOKIN'................ of course you cant get too close cuz of the FUNK but DAMN it looks good!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ibchad71

um....actually LOLA does smell a bit FUNKY when she sweats........ i am thinking it was less than 45 minutes after meeting her that she was asking me to PULL HER FINGER!!!!!!!!! i mean come on now how cool must a HOTTIE be to just rip ass for a guy within 45 minutes.......... she is such a charmer..... for those of you who dont know, the hard work at the GYM does pay off for this girl as her body is SMOKIN'................ of course you cant get too close cuz of the FUNK but DAMN it looks good!!!!!!!!!

HEY CHAD FOCKER!:eek:

For the record - I didn't rip ass until AFTER dinner at Mango's.......get it right punk:tongue:

AND I DON'T SMELL FUNKY BEOTCH:finger: :finger: :finger:

Lola:laugh:

Ohhh my god -- the gym is def. a place for funny stories!!!!

I had this one older guy CONSTANTLY staring at me, it made me feel very uncomfortable.... i mean it was like all the time, very freaky... i actually told the management and they said something to him about "prolonged eye contact with other members..." lol

but i get pretty sweaty too so i can't make fun of people who "over do it" -- i mean my whole shirt is like soaked, but at least i know i'm workin out hard!!! :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

but i get pretty sweaty too so i can't make fun of people who "over do it" -- i mean my whole shirt is like soaked, but at least i know i'm workin out hard!!! :)

I hear that - but you nailed it - at least you know your working out hard!!