Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do YOU think will be the "next big thing?"

Mystify

Originally posted by magilicuti

ask the gay community, they are rockin what we are gonna be going crazy for next year already

lol thats tru. u dont know how many times ill see a gay guy and be like "look at that fag" and then a year later ill be dressing the same way.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~well the slouchy boots are coming back i know that much...also spiked heels and pointy toed shoes....as for the next BIG thing i dunno but it might be hats:shades2:

those have been in for a long time.. i hate pointy toes, they make feet look so weird, like witches, especially with the stiletto type heal (which i also hate)..

this whole trend is 80's revival, i dont understand it and i hope it goes away :( i even saw them selling 100$ ripped jeans in the store the other day, whats this world coming to. :cry:

Originally posted by somebitch

those have been in for a long time.. i hate pointy toes, they make feet look so weird, like witches, especially with the stiletto type heal (which i also hate)..

this whole trend is 80's revival, i dont understand it and i hope it goes away :( i even saw them selling 100$ ripped jeans in the store the other day, whats this world coming to. :cry:

I 100% agree, I hate everything about the 80's. I don't care how in style pointy toes are I'll NEVER wear them. It's not even the way they look, it's what they do to your feet. The next time you go for a pedicure look around. You'll be able to tell who was trendy in the 80's, they're the ones whos toes all overlap. And as far as stilettos go the one and only thing that comes to mind is Peg Bundy.

Originally posted by italia23

lol thats tru. u dont know how many times ill see a gay guy and be like "look at that fag" and then a year later ill be dressing the same way.

its pretty much how it goes. gays start all the fashion trends. they were doing capris, the tinted shades and all that way before this summer when everyone was playing it out. they also start the drug trends as well.

~~ i dont like slouchy boots personally...but i have one pair of pointy toed stilletto boots and they look great i used to think that they would look horrible on me but they look great....i still gotta say that i love platforms more than heels but the best thing is sneakers.......which brings me to my next question:

~~which is the next type of sneakers that will be hot...this summer it was diesel and for girls the Guess? sneakers with the G on them.....i wonder whats next:confused:

wasnt really a revival with me.... i just havent changed my style since :blank:

Originally posted by mystify82281

there's been many fashion trends.... super lowrise jeans, diesel sneakers on guys, sunglasses indoors (hahaha gotta love that one), peasent style, 80's looks, etc.......

anyone got any ideas on what the next big thing will be????:confused:

PDA's.. Palm PILOTS, more cooler cell phones, and clothes that house these items...

Originally posted by mystify82281

there's been many fashion trends.... super lowrise jeans, diesel sneakers on guys, sunglasses indoors (hahaha gotta love that one), peasent style, 80's looks, etc.......

anyone got any ideas on what the next big thing will be????:confused:

anything everything vintage/retro... all 70's-80's gear, pop-culture items, and furniture...