Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~sf This Sunday??~~

i am at sf constantly and have been going for years...and what kills me is everybody making jokes about doing "tina"...that shit is garbage and is whats killing SF......think about it- your talking about fuckin Crystal meth!! hello!!!!!!!!! See ya sunday mornin....3rd floor by the candy....

Oh yea...The tina is KILLING SF as you say. No...its def. not the K, G, Yay, E or any of that shit...def. just tina....im serious though...not being sarcastic at all....just the tina.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Honestly, do you read the post b4 you send it? Its a drug along with the rest of em. How is just 1 killing SF? You ever think that maybe what is making SF not as good as the earlier years could be the change in the club scene? The people of our current generation? The change in attitudes towards us as Club Kids? Or even the change in JP? come on people...lets open our eyes here.

Im just saying that crystal meth or any drug are nothing to joke around about. the sound factory is a place for me to escape, listen to music which is my passion, dance, and talk to my friends without the use of drugs. i dont understand the need to do crystal meth and be cool and close sf all fucked up til late sunday. granted, I come early on sunday mornings and leave at a somewhat reasonable hour, people on meth would stay til monday if they could- that is just something that i cannot, for the life of me, comprehend. just go, enjoy the great music that we are sooo lucky to have jonathan peters provide for us every saturday nighthave a good time, be responsible, and dance your ass off. ive seen too many people get wrapped up into crystal meth and basically GO CRAZY- u lose control of your life- the same is to say with almost every other drug- it happens to the best of us. have fun and be safe...see everyone at SF...look for me by the candy bowls, where I always am...i'll be with a hot asian girl!!! :)

-dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

Im just saying that crystal meth or any drug are nothing to joke around about. the sound factory is a place for me to escape, listen to music which is my passion, dance, and talk to my friends without the use of drugs. i dont understand the need to do crystal meth and be cool and close sf all fucked up til late sunday. granted, I come early on sunday mornings and leave at a somewhat reasonable hour, people on meth would stay til monday if they could- that is just something that i cannot, for the life of me, comprehend. just go, enjoy the great music that we are sooo lucky to have jonathan peters provide for us every saturday nighthave a good time, be responsible, and dance your ass off. ive seen too many people get wrapped up into crystal meth and basically GO CRAZY- u lose control of your life- the same is to say with almost every other drug- it happens to the best of us. have fun and be safe...see everyone at SF...look for me by the candy bowls, where I always am...i'll be with a hot asian girl!!! :)

-dave

theres nothing that will make these people understand. there gonna think, whos this jerk talkin this shit, but they dont realize what it does to them. i used to do alot of e and said the same thing till i started getting crazy headaches and had to go to a neurologist. it sux that people have to bring drugs to a party and ruin it for everyone else but who am i to talk, ive tripped in clubs too. drugs are bad, but they feel so good...sigh...such is life...

Originally posted by spikesnj

i am at sf constantly and have been going for years...and what kills me is everybody making jokes about doing "tina"...that shit is garbage and is whats killing SF......think about it- your talking about fuckin Crystal meth!! hello!!!!!!!!! See ya sunday mornin....3rd floor by the candy....

?

People do what they are gonna do. I have had many a sober night at Factory. I feel the need to do other things sometimes (which is my personal choice). I understand what drugs do, cause, and the effects of them. Still it is my choice. You can sit and ask why but dont waste your time. Everyones mentality is different. I dont bother anyone. I do so cracked out i dont know what is going on. Ive done K sheeesh..1000000000000 times and have only gotten into a hole once. Just have fun, enjoy yourself, and thats that. Anyways....4HRS33Mins and counting!!!