Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's so cold today.....

Originally posted by mssabina

i loooooooove this weather!! thank god for fall... time for sweaters and scarves, woohoo :D

i know exactly what you mean...when its too hott out...it sucks..when its cold, you can bundle up....i LOVe the fall...cant deal with the heat..:D

i LOVE this weather - so long as its not rainy.

it is tougher to get up in the morning...but:

1. that's mostly cause its dark out

2. its so much more fun to luxuriate in the sack on a sunday morning when its cold out and you have your little nest of warmth in the bed :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

the temperature today feels the same as it always does in my environmentally controlled office. seasons mean nothing to me - expect when it snows - that is just a parking/traffic nuisance.

:laugh: i know how you feel. its always the same in here too. we dont even have windows, we are pretty much underground so there is no real light.

i love this weather too... so many new clothes for fall and i havent been able to wear any yet but.... looks like ill be able to start now :)

the best is cuddling up with someone though... ;)... takin a nice nap when its cold out... keepin each other warm... gotta love it :D

Originally posted by ou812

R U people kidding me?!.......................I hate this shit, I'm gonna move to St. Barts.............screw this.

Ditto:D

This weather SUCKS...I hate being cold..and I hate wearing sweaters and I HATE HATE HATE the fact that it's going to be dark at 8pm soon...BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually........the best part about the cold weather (in my opinion anyway) is driving by SF, Exit, Roxy etc. etc. etc. and see all those poor little girls waiting on line wearing next to nothing and it's like 5 below out. :laugh::D:laugh::D

:laugh: YOU ARE THE BEST :laugh:

:laugh:AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:aright:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Ditto:D

This weather SUCKS...I hate being cold..and I hate wearing sweaters and I HATE HATE HATE the fact that it's going to be dark at 8pm soon...BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whaaaat? Dark at 8pm??? Soon it will be dark well before I leave work (5). This blows! :blown:

Actually........the best part about the cold weather (in my opinion anyway) is driving by SF, Exit, Roxy etc. etc. etc. and see all those poor little girls waiting on line wearing next to nothing and it's like 5 below out. :laugh::D:laugh::D

Ahhh, yes, that's a good one. Stupid biotches are too damn cheap to use coat check!!! :laugh: :laugh:

i think its just that they dont feel like wasting time on a coat check line :idea: back in the day.. i waited on line for over an hour once.. such a waste of time... better to freeze for a few minutes lol

and dont get me wrong.. i love the summer... i love spring the best but... i like fall too... its a nice break from the heat... but i dont want it to get any colder than this 60 degrees is plenty cold for me :)