Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever have a girl gag on your cock?

Guest gabo

this girl i was seeing was blowing me and she was too much on the head and not the rest...so i just was like..go all the way down baby, and she fucken gagged like when the doctor used to stick that wooden thing down your throat..i was kind of proud of myself in a sick, sick way, lol.

Joe

haha yea its happened a buncha times.

Fuckin...couple years ago when i was goin with this stephanie she would always say how bad she wanted to suck my cock but i teased her and made wait as long as she possibly could....well the day finally came (no pun intended) and sure enough she slobbed a great knob...but choked til her eyes were tearing like hell to where i had to get her some kleenex lol.

ahhhhhhh memories of when life was great for Quoth :(

interesting fact i learned from the last girl i was seeing few months ago: Ladies...the key to not gagging is sucking the cock the other way around..almost like yer 69-ing. its like....the way the cock bends...happens to be perfect to get that extra inch in when going all the way down and because of the design of the throat...u will gag less if u take it in with the underside facing the roof of your mouth then u would with the underside laying on your tongue...but eh..i like how it feels on the tongue...

speaking of which....i have to go.

My ex gagged on my cock a few times. The gags brought up the really good saliva.

Her cousin also gagged on my cock.

My cock isn't even humungous; it's a an average size. Nonetheless, the gagging didn't really do anything for me. I didn't find the sound of the gagging to be that much of a turn on; it sounded nasty, actually.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dolcemimi

guys ..does that make you feel good when a girl gags ?

I gagged when I went down on my guy and I felt embarrassed -

Would u think less of a girl just becuz she couldn't ram it down her throat and she choked ? Or do you feel like a BIG MAN ! lol

well I didnt start this to make fun of girls , I just wanted to know how often it happens.

trust me, for some reason I feel bad when she gags on it... I dont feel like a big man at all.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

lol........no comment

Question is........ever have her gag cause you didn't announce before you unloaded in her mouth?????

I never came in a girls mouth without checking with her before.

I am afraid that if I did that , it will be the LAST time I shoot in her mouth.

ive had that happen a few times in the past...most girls know their limits..was one girl that was deep throating like the best of them and when we went to fuck she begged me to cum in her mouth...she loved it...i was cool with it :)

also had a few exgf's that were small..say 5'2 and 105-110lb that i was limited to in positions cuz of size...guess they dont like their cervixes poked...lol

Originally posted by johnnyutah74

May girl actually does it on purpose. Says it makes her feel degraded and used, a big turn on for her...

bring that fuckin slut on over..i'll make her gag.

..then bring her to gabo's so she can laugh at his teeny weeny manhood.

After all they don't call him "Millimeter Peter" for nothin.

:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

..then bring her to gabo's so she can laugh at his teeny weeny manhood.

After all they don't call him "Millimeter Peter" for nothin.

:D

bring that fuckin slut on over..i'll make her gag.

hey hey hey!!! first off its still growing, 2nd of all its 1 1/4 ''

Originally posted by starcapone

Most guys like when a chick gags. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I personally don't get embarrassed. Like someone mentioned already- gagging causes saliva which makes the dick all wet, kinky.

man..i always love this girls posts.

btw..

Have i told you i been craving some black meat as of late? :idea: