Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are Saeed and Palash

Kuro

OK here's the deal:

3rd floor isn't technically new - it was open for a while before, but then there was that fight where the dude fell out the window, and they didn't reopen it until this past friday.

Saeed and Palash are playing there this Friday.

I'm pretty sure I will be at the door this weekend, in which case, you know who to come see, and I'll stamp you for upstairs. However, just because I stamp you doesn't guarantee that you can get up there (or at least not right away) - it may entail some waiting by the ropes on the 2nd floor until the bouncer decides to let you in, and generally guys have to wait longer than the girls to get up there. Arriving early will help cut down on the time that you have to wait. :)

I'll confirm about whether or not I'll be at the door or inside. As long as I'm out there it's all good, if I'm not then people will need to send either me or Omar at Soulstice a list of names. More laters :)

OK update:

Saeed & Palash are spinning both on the lower level and at Spank - they're spinning all night, one on each level, then switching off between the 1st and 3rd floor DJ booths.

Open bar is from 11 to 12 on the second floor.

It appears that I will most likely be at the door, unless they need me to host the party upstairs. That's still not 100% definite yet.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK update:

Saeed & Palash are spinning both on the lower level and at Spank - they're spinning all night, one on each level, then switching off between the 1st and 3rd floor DJ booths.

It appears that I will most likely be at the door, unless they need me to host the party upstairs. That's still not 100% definite yet.

Cool Vixxen...thanks!

OK update:

sweet...the regular crew will be in full effect....me, millie, krish, pete and adrienne :D

OK update:

Cool Vixxen...thanks!

1223. Isnt that like so 2 years ago. As far as spank goes, it was nothing but skanky strippers in the room the last time was there. Who were shooting up. Always a nice way to spend a Friday night? Any my bed is bigger then then 1223's dance floor. As most of the non english speaking sluts in DC know.

The difference between Bed in SOBE and Spank is, well.....the difference between a mercedes and broken spraypainted urinated on 1979 Chevy impala. Nuff said.

See you at Insomina tonite.

Originally posted by Sapexec

1223. Isnt that like so 2 years ago. As far as spank goes, it was nothing but skanky strippers in the room the last time was there. Who were shooting up. Always a nice way to spend a Friday night? Any my bed is bigger then then 1223's dance floor. As most of the non english speaking sluts in DC know.

The difference between Bed in SOBE and Spank is, well.....the difference between a mercedes and broken spraypainted urinated on 1979 Chevy impala. Nuff said.

Yeah, you're right. 1223 is so 2 years ago. But that's why most of us like it. They're getting better, more underground (or would that be undergrounder?) music these days. The crowd is not as bad as it used to be, either. Still not good, but not bad.

Yeah, like, dude, thats sooooo 2 years ago! WHO THE FUCK CARES - Saeed & Palash are spinning, I'm there.

True, the space, sound system and crowd could use an overhaul, but you know something...1223 is definitely a LOT better than it used to be 2 years ago!

Insomnia tonite??? Oh yeah, their "ZOO" party or some shit like that, right? Spinning all that crap to 40 pop and hip-hop.

This post was really entertaining up until that last comment. Insomnia is a shit hole and if you're looking to find skanky immigrant sluts, that is definitely the place for it! *ring ring!* That's the clue phone! Better pick it up, it's for you!

If you're actually looking for some place really nice, you're barking up the wrong tree at Insomnia. Granted, 1223 isn't paradise, but DC doesn't really offer anything the equivalent of Pangaea or Lotus or Bungalow.... so you take it as it comes, and follow the MUSIC wherever it may go....

p.s. - were you at spank on a wednesday? cause I have never seen skanky strippers shooting up at 1223 no matter what floor I was on... :confused:

1223. Isnt that like so 2 years ago. As far as spank goes, it was nothing but skanky strippers in the room the last time was there. Who were shooting up. .

I wish there were skanky strippers shooting up. WHy do I always miss out on the good times there:mad:

Originally posted by revaluation

BUZZ was a shithole, but it had great people, excellent sound, owners who gave a shit, and amazing DJs.....that's why we go.

Going to a club just to go is SOOOOOOO two years ago. If they don't have good music, we don't go, period.

Dude. I only go to clubs to holla at the bitches.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

Yay!!! Now me, raver, millie and Pete all have something to do on Friday!!!

im not invited, fucko??

I see somebody likes their top 40's with a bit of velveeta on there. here's to the cheese! ick. 1223 may not be the best barnyard ho down in DC, but hey they are turning up the notch on dj's. That's all that matters to me. As far as your bed goes, there is a difference between a couch and an actual bed. Do you know the difference? anyway, insomnia on fridays is a great place to watch pits fights and idiots reach over the bar and steal bottles of alcohol (yes, ive actually seen this happened not once, but 3 times in the same night). How fuggin ghetto. Anyway, have fun listening to Gay-z tracks and top 40's rap crapomatic