Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to know more about everyone ......so please read

Mystify

TOWN: upper west side

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: eh nothing rigiht now that i absolutely love :( .. .usually go to arc, factory, centro, discotheque

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: relationship

HAIR/EYE COLOR: dark brown/dark brown

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: University of Florida/buyer for catalog

LOVES: friends, my mom and sister (although sometimes i want to ring her neck), shopping, dancing, traveling, trying new things, good drama (there is a difference! ) :D

HATES: doing bills, bad/stupid drama, inconsiderate and spoiled ppl, getting the runaround from ppl ... :blown:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOWN: upsate

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS:space and crobar in Miami

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: engaged :)

HAIR/EYE COLOR: long blonde/dark blue

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: SUNY/marketing and convention planner for travel company

LOVES: friends and family, traveling, shopping, sex, going out, dancing, reading, running, warm weather...

HATES: rude people, feeling sad, student loans & bills and fighting with people when you know your right :laugh:

There are more but it would take too long!

TOWN: Miami

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: single, Biooootch!

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Space, Crobar, ETC

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Brown short hair/ brown eys

HOBBIES: Music. System Design. Watersports. Baseball.Drinking. Dancing.Sex

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Audio Engineer/ System Design

LOVES: When girls are on top. House music. Mounting my sunglasses at Space for the sunrise while dancing my ass off

HATES: Financial hardships. Trance. Sucky djs. Shitty lighting and ugly people

TOWN: Ramsey, NJ. and New Brunswick, NJ for school

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Roxy, Exit, SF, Joeys, Metro Lounge

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Black hair, brown eyes

HOBBIES: Music, dancing, working out, studying.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Junior at Rutgers University, and I work at the Rutgers Gym part-time

LOVES: Girls, Music, alcohol, and politics

HATES: two-faced people, ignorant people and people that lie

TOWN: Miami

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Crobaaaaaaaaaar!

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single !!!!!

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Brown Hair/Light Brown Eyes

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: College

LOVES: Sex, House Music, Meeting People, Teasing, My Family, Friends, Beautiful Guys..

HATES: Ex's, Liars , Rough Sex, People That Grab My Ass At Clubs..

AGE: 23 (and depending on the mood going on either 15 or 30)

TOWN: Forest Hills

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: anywhere my friends are...

HAIR/EYE COLOR: hair color changes with the seasons however its naturally mahogany... eye color is doo doo brown...

HOBBIES: Cooking, Film/Photography, Automobiles, Shopping, Working Out, reading/writing, clubbing/barhopping, surf/snowboard...

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Equity Trader...

LOVES: ill tell you over dinner or a few drinks...

HATES:Poor Manners, annoying habits, phone/attention whores, ignorance, people without ambition, so many things...

TOWN: Somerset County, close to Rutgers in New Brunswick

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: intrigued....

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: anywhere my friends are...

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Chin length dark brown with red and blonde highlights, brown

HOBBIES: CP, working on my book, writing, shopping, being with me friends and family, working out and enjoying what life gives you

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: 2 years of school left, eventually, currently run an office for a construction company

LOVES: My real friends, the little things that make you smile, my 2 kitties, my lil neceices and nephews(soooo cute), too many to list

HATES:Lack of manners, annoying habits, ignorance, people who are always negative, people who must put down others, doubt...I could go on and on....

TOWN: new york city

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: single but i am falling in love with someone :heart:

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: SF arc roxy bars : absolutely 4th and any bar where bouncers know me ;)

HAIR/EYE COLOR: blonde gray/blue

HOBBIES: clubbing...writing songs....dancing....sex....music...shopping.. playing pool

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: IONA college advertising major

LOVES: sex good food good MEN my friends family music pvd tiesto a certain someone movies candy sour straws dancing puppies my 2 guinea pigs....list goes onnnnnnnn

HATES: little boys... head games liars conceited ppl ppl who say hi to u and talk behind ur back 2 sec later :blown: ppl who dont dress well (i dont mean expensive clothes i mean not well put together) one of my exes list goes on as well........

TOWN: Elmhurst

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Better off Alone :)

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Arc!, Roxy, and all the bars my friends and I go to...It's not where you are but who you're with

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Black & Red, Dr. Brown

HOBBIES: dancing, music, reading, writing, fashion ( shopping!!! ), hanging out with friends, learning about new things..

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Hunter College, Communications and Soc Major...hopefully going into PR/Publicity

LOVES: being in a club with an awesome vibe, spending time with my friends, meeting new people, good music, Dancing all night, good food!!!!!!!

HATES: people who infect the earth everyday of their lives with their negative bullshit...

NAME: Monique

Town:park slope, Bklyn

Single/Relatinship: im paired w/ my bf of 3 yrs

Hair/eyes: blk, brwn, and dirty blonde . sort of funky like shakira and aguilera

Hobbies: Anything invloving fashion, shopping, dancing i love to dance. im a sucker for music in a club and an empty table to dance on. writing, photography and designing clothes, jewelry and handbags. and spending time with my pug Gizmo.

Love: going out ( clubs, bars), laughing, and laughing some more, smiling, feeling good, dancing with my man, dancing with other girls at clubs..lol the city and learning othe native tongue. japanese, russian etc..

HATE: FAKES, PHONIES< SNEAKS< CHEATERS<LIARS< PEOPLE WHO ARE INSENSITIVE< PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPER SUPER CONCIETED!!!!!and CLOS MINDED PEOPLE.;0;);)

:D :D :D:rolleyes:;):)

NAME: Monique

Town:park slope, Bklyn

Single/Relatinship: im paired w/ my bf of 3 yrs

Hair/eyes: blk, brwn, and dirty blonde . sort of funky like shakira and aguilera

EDUCATION: mONROE in Rochester, ny for fashion merchandising/ fashion design.

job: designer

Hobbies: Anything invloving fashion, shopping, dancing i love to dance. im a sucker for music in a club and an empty table to dance on. writing, photography and designing clothes, jewelry and handbags. and spending time with my pug Gizmo.

Love: going out ( clubs, bars), laughing, and laughing some more, smiling, feeling good, dancing with my man, dancing with other girls at clubs..lol the city and learning othe native tongue. japanese, russian etc..

HATE: FAKES, PHONIES< SNEAKS< CHEATERS<LIARS< PEOPLE WHO ARE INSENSITIVE< PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPER SUPER CONCIETED!!!!!and CLOS MINDED PEOPLE.;0;);)

:D :D :D:rolleyes:;):)

TOWN: Philly, PA

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: steady relationship going on 2yrs

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: these are in philly: fluid, aqualounge

HAIR/EYE COLOR: shoulder length dark brwn hair, dark blonde highlights/brwn eyes

HOBBIES: deep house/garage DJ

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: B.S. in psych/bio from drexel. currently conduct human chemosensory research

LOVES: the summer, going to shows, travelling, shopping, lazy weekends, going to the hair salon (probably since my hair is such a mess before that :afro:)

HATES: apathy, ignorance... too many to list :tongue:

TOWN: Chicago, IL

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single and loving it

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Vision, Crobar

HAIR/EYE COLOR: LONG light brown hair and blonde highlights .(naturally curly, usually worn straight)... Brown eyes

HOBBIES: Working out, Shopping, reading, listening to music, clubbing and hanging out with friends

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Senior @ International Academy of Design and Technology, graduating next quarter with bachelors in Merchandising Management

LOVES: Music, dancing, friends/family, cats, caffiene, Saturdays, sun/warm weather

HATES: Ignorant people, slow people, backstabbers, conceitedness/stuck up people, assholes/bitches.

TOWN: East Norwich, NY

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Arc, Shelter....anything low-key during the week

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Long dark brown, Light brown eyes

HOBBIES: Shopping, music, going out, swimming...no time for much more.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: College in BK currently......work in a bakery.

LOVES: Sleep, sleep...not working....being with friends/ family and going out

HATES: People on cell phones on the train....Prices for clubs....people who take out their bad day on me.

Town: San something, California right now.

Single/Relationship: Single.

Favorite Bars/Clubs: there is one lounge on east houston that i love and go to if i am on the east coast for my birthday, twilo was ok back in the day....the mayan isn't bad...

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown and brown

Hobbies: Reading, travelling, sleeping, fencing.

College/Profession: Last year student in IR/Communications, editor on the side.

Loves: Music, rhythm, air, love, friends, animals, a soft bed.

Hates: That agonizing period one goes through when they've realized something terrible and cannot do anything to change it...reptiles, politicians....lying, the smell of pepperoni....yuck.

TOWN: Old Bridge, NJ

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single and on the prowl

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Muthafuckin LUNATARIUM!!!!!....ARC...Bar None in Manhattan and Hoboken....

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Short darkkkkk brown (shit brown almost black) hair..and VERYYYYYYYYYY bright blue eyes (as u can see in my sig ;-) )

HOBBIES: Shopping (christ i swear sometimes im a girl cause i shop as much as one), dj-ing (techno), talking on the phone 9im a huge fuckin phone whore one look at my phone bill and you will belive it), going to clubs...Wining and dining with a fine woman....watching dvd's...collecting electronic music on vinyl

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Taking some community college courses hopefully in january..As for my profession- i work in Transportation/Warehousing

LOVES: The sound of rain and thunder as i am tryin to go to sleep, The smell of Calgon Morning Glory or Clinique Happy on a woman, my family mostly my father cause that muthafucka is always there for me, Sound...im obscessed with sound, People who aren't afraid to act themselves in front of me, making people laugh....making girls smile and enjoy themselves

HATES: Shy people (i'm SOOOOOO NOT shy so when someone is shy in front of me it makes MEEEE shy)...people who give you the runaround...people who get too touchy feely and attached very easily and quickly....girls who smoke.....girls who smoke like fuckin chimneys....girls who are constantly unsure of themselves and who alwaysssssssssssssssss use the phrase "I don't know?".....and more than anything...people who always fuckin have some goddamn problem at the express checkout line in the store and yet im behind them and in a rush...and all im buying is like fuckin...1 item :mad: :mad: :mad:

TOWN: Lynbrook, NY

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP: Livin the single life. ;)

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Whereever I can find dark and dirty house and tech muzik.

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Brown/Brown

HOBBIES: Clubbing, music, chess, meeting people, reading, sleeping, working out, skydiving, base jumping, anything that gives me that adrenaline rush.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Attorney

LOVES: Spending time with GOOD friends, the smell of Burberry perfume, girls who speak their mind, guidettes, too many to list. . .

HATES: Ghettofabulous hoochies, posers, followers, tough guys, midgets and anything associated with midgets, know-it-alls, stuck up biatches, messageboard tools, cellulite, girls with big gums and tic-tac sized teeth, yellow teeth, bible-toting republicans, hopelessly bleeding heart liberals, race-baiters, people lacking ambition, people who blame their misery on "the system," tree huggers, humorless people, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, head games, chain smokers, too many to list. . .

town:brooklyn,new york

single/relationship:single as of today:blown:

favoritebar/club:depends where i am at china club, sf,centro,lotus,spa,legacey in bay ridge,tru in a.c.,opium and mint in south beach,rain,light,drai's in vegas basically anywhere there's alcohol

hair/eye color:jet black drk.brown

hobbies:shopping anywhere from east8 to madison ave.partying(shopping)watching anything dealing with forensics(shopping)watching hbo autopsy(shopping)

college/profession:took semester off(i literally feel anything i have learned oozing out of my brain)going to john jay (hopefully in september)for forensic psychology if i dont change my mind again.....:confused:

loves:my daughter when times get bad i just look at her:heart:

my family my friends,summer nights,micheal kors perfume,a man wearing issey miake(sp?):hump: people who are motivated,people who are not afraid of failure,the gucci store(that store really nows how to kiss ass really good:D )sleep

hates:liars,cheats,men who avoid serious subjects,people who are bothered by interracial relationships:bigfinge: phoney people

bullshitters,knockoffs(if you cant afford it dont buy it)snoring so much to list(i'll up date later i seem to get pissed of daily now)

TOWN: Mystic, CT

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: I've got a boyfriend

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: I have yet to find anything that I would call my favorite

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Dirty blond I guess/Brown eyes

HOBBIES: Having fun!, running, spending to much time on the computer, traveling

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Engineer

LOVES: Traveling, dancing, laughing, my bird, exciting and friendly people, weekends, shopping

HATES: working, deception and dishonesty, having my heart broken, cleaning, COLD

TOWN: wayne, nj -- nyc durin school

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP: single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: too many

HAIR/EYE COLOR:dark / brown

HOBBIES:fun stuff

PROFESSION: nyu

LOVES: girls, exotic cars, and too many other things too list

HATES: people who pretend like somethin they are not