Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to know more about everyone ......so please read

Mystify

TOWN: Queens, NY

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single...who wants to hang?!?!

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: too many to list, i'll go anywhere if im with the right person/people

HAIR/EYE COLOR: dark brown/blackish hair, brown eyes, and very faint goatee.

HOBBIES: Traveling, cars, clothes, reading/studying, working out/running, among other things.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Junior Trader at an investment bank.

LOVES: Quiet time alone, going to a cafe on a weekend alone with a good magazine, hanging with buddies and goofing off, sunning on a secluded beach in the carribean, honest people.

HATES: liars, cheaters, classless people, narrow minded people, fakes.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOWN: St. Louis,MO

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Only been to one, Club Liquid.

HAIR/EYE COLOR: red hair (really orange, it's natural) and green eyes.

HOBBIES: My computer, car audio, acting, dancing.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: HS Student, probably going to be an Electrical Engineer.

LOVES: Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls I do adoooooorreee.

HATES: liars, cheaters, classless people, narrow minded people, fakes. <<--quoted: look above this post

NAME: Billy

TOWN: Wayne, NJ

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Single

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Metro, Lounges in the city

HAIR/EYE COLOR: dark brown/black hair, brown/hazel eyes

HOBBIES: Traveling, Working out, Beach, tanning, Rock climbing, outdoors

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Pharmaceutical/ Inside Sales.

LOVES: Honest people, down to earth people. Love to go out for dinner and try different cultures

HATES: cheaters, Fake people (Innocent to others but behind close doors they suck.:D )

Name: Alan

TOWN: West Nyack,NY

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Love her like a fat kid love cake...

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS:Exit/Roxy/Arc/Tunnel/Twilo/Groove Lounge

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Light Brown/ Hazel Eyes

HOBBIES:Computers, Driving, Watching flicks, Listening to tunes, Dancing, Reading, Sleeping, workingout, Snowboarding, Learning, Art, and cleaning.

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Rockland Community College~>4 Year Transfer Business Management/Computer Networking.. Managing Agent/ Systems Engineer/Admin.

LOVES:Family, Girlfriend, Downloading, Electronics, Tinkering, Video Games, Surfing the Web, Creating websites, and pictures.

HATES: Negative People, Tests, When things don't go my way :D, Paper chasers, liars, thieves, and cheats.

• 1 month later...

TOWN: Totowa NJ

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Lovin' my baby

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: can have a good time anywhere, i like to mix it up.

HAIR/EYE COLOR: dark brown, brown eyes

HOBBIES: hangin' out with friends, buying things I can't afford, bein' with my babe, going to the gym

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Junior @ Montclair State University...Fashion Major...

LOVES: all animals, buying unnessary things, having fun, going to the beach

HATES: people who lie to their friends, being in a bad mood, getting my credit card bill, lol

loc: East lansing, mi

fav clubs/bars: St andrews-Dtown, Temple-Lansing, Ignition-Dtown, Space- Dtown

dislikes: SNOW! COLD WEATHER! mean people, stuck up guys

College/Profession: I go to Michigan State Univ

heres whut i look like(i juss took out my braids tho)

Pics

TOWN: Grew up in Lakewood, moved to Toms River, go to school in Mahwah

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: single...i hate committments

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: 1900 (Heidelberg), Abyss (for old times), Roxy, Factory...yadda yadda poo poo

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Long brown hair, dark brown eyes

HOBBIES: Shopping (obviously!), working out, reading/writing, going out and having fun!, my friends and family, going to the beach cuz its right down the street( good answers MYST!), Dance (modern, hip hop, ballet, tap), workin hard for da $

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Junior at Ramapo College and reppin for EXPRESS fashion

LOVES: my nonna, her gnocchi, beaches, vacations, money, movies, rainy days spent cuddling, gettin trashed with friends, birthdays, intelligence, Def Jam Poetry, The Real World 5.....so much more...

HATES: Ignorance, People without ambition, and Monday mornings

• 2 weeks later...

OK, here goes:

HOMETOWN: Cleveland OH

RELATIONSHIP?: Single--and not looking, either

FAVORITE CLUBS/BARS: Spy Bar (http://www.spycleveland.com), Eve Lounge (http://www.evelounge.com), Touch Supper Club (http://www.touchsupperclub.com), Metropolis (http://www.metrpolis-cleveland.com), The Grid (http://www.thegrid.com), Pickwick & Frolic (http://www.pickwickandfrolic.com), and Bounce (http://www.clevelandcocktails.com), all of which are Downtown.

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Black/brown

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: A.A. Business Management 1997. Currently in charge of Young Men's at Dillard's.

LOVES: My family--especially my two nieces, Godiva Chocolatier, living Downtown, martinis (the sweeter, the better), true club kids like myself.

HATES: Being broke, idiotic people, bad music, unneeded door drama.

;)

TOWN: Newark, NJ (not as bad as you think!)

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: “Where’s the ring?!†:laugh:. . .been with the “boy†for 3 years. . .:love:

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: I’ve lost my fondness for A LOT of places. . .I guess it’ll come back to me this summer. . .:what:

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Super curls! Brown hair and eyes. . . 5’1 and a wholeee lotta curves. . .(the nice kind)

HOBBIES: Judging people by their shoes, shopping (compulsive but if its my own money, why should you care!), watching the boys play basketball, playing sports and kicking ass, saying “dude†and “kick ass†a lot. . .so much more. . .

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: Did some college. . .was then certified in design. . .now Managing a fem-fatale clothing store. . .:what: how does that happen; I dont know (blame it on the gemini)

LOVES: my computer (I mean you have too, don’t you?), Miss Mooshy, my immediate family, the friends that have kept me and those that I keep, Cp circa 2001, the smell of cigarette smoke, the faint sound of music becoming louder, being in the “fabulous mood†(like my shit doesn’t stink), summer and the smell of summer skin, animal lovers, tans on olive skin, defined backs! :drool:, sex and being fondled, love and being kissed just right, big beautiful beds!, super sweet cereals, imperfections, FOOODD and being taken to dinner and such, the feeling you get when you pay your bills, being underestimated then having jaws drop, sleeping. . .

HATES: listening to myself speak (I have no idea), perfectionists (you need a little chaos in your life!), obsessive compulsive people, extreme jealousy, the smell of raw meat, bugsss ewwww, getting/ feeling tired and old, crying, being bloated, the woman who come to my store and swear they are a size 3 when they’re about a size 9 OH and those who wear close to nothing then hate the “wrong attention†they attract, hearing people eat and slurp and smack and chomp, milk (how ironic being that one of my loves is cereal), and so on and so on and so on. . .

• 2 weeks later...

TOWN: Miami Beach FL (south beach)

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Happily single(I am too young)!!!

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Space, Space34, Rose bar, Slack lounge

HAIR/EYE COLOR: short brown hair, brown eyes

HOBBIES: working, clubbing, swinmming(sometimes at the nude beach, people

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: unfinished HVCC thats a dead issue, Lobby bartender at a JW Marriott in the financial district of Miami

LOVES: Music, not sleeping, animals, my family, my friends, human contact, everything in life(no point in disliking things

HATES: nothing

1492382466_330_1.jpg?ext=.jpg&rand=2387141399386248491&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0

TOWN: Rockaway/Paramus

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP: Currently in a 4 year old relationship

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Centro ... Haven't been out in a while...

HAIR/EYE COLOR: Dirty Blonde with highlights, hazel

HOBBIES: driving, hiking, shopping, travelling over seas, learning and etc

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: BA - Seton Hall, MFA/Phd - Savannah College of Art and Design in Computer Art

LOVES: My family, my bf... nature, my computer, bed, city life and a whole lot of other things... ambition, strong characters

HATES: nothing

TOWN: Staten Island, raised in bensonhurst, Brooklyn

SINGLE/RELATIONSHIP?: Unfortunately, single.

FAVORITE BARS/CLUBS: Vinyl, Anything in allphabet city, Sin Sin,

Opaline

HAIR/EYE COLOR: medium length black hair, it's curly but I straighten it, brown eyes

HOBBIES: Drawing, doodling, painting, going to bars, clubs, lounges, (obviously) going to galleries, exhibits, museums, reading!!

COLLEGE/PROFESSION: visual merchandiser for Image stores, graduate of FIT with associates in display and exhibit design, attending Bklyn college this fall for education!! I bartend too.

LOVES: tech house, hip hop, the city, coca cola, the color red, friday nights at Vinyl, the sopranos, Rocky!!, my family, my puppy Daisy!! 80's music, a good book, good conversation, a whole lotta shit...

HATES: really, really stupid people and there's a lot of them out there, rude people, when the sun comes up after an awesome night, phonies, blah blah blah