Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Halloween Party

Originally posted by bdanto4

i thought so... thnks bro..

guess its still early... but..

No Reviews?!

SF heads are probly just gettin to bed now.

I'm sure there will be reviews tomorrow.

From what I heard so far, there wasn't much of a line and they let a shitload of people in without costumes which never happened in the past.

Originally posted by darrellg

SF heads are probly just gettin to bed now.

I'm sure there will be reviews tomorrow.

From what I heard so far, there wasn't much of a line and they let a shitload of people in without costumes which never happened in the past.

yes it was so fucking crowded, and half the people had no costumes on

bullllllllllll shit

it will be going all night long i feel..it was still packed when i left at five. some people had some really cute costumes..lots of SF theme costumes. i was a girl scout. had a good time..music was pretty good..would have liked more vocals..but i will live. i was just happy to hear the new remix of in your eyes. :)

Def. Had an awesome time, got there around 8:30-9ish left at 6pm

Good music all night....like sfgirl said not too many vocals but what he played def did the trick!

I walked in to Michael Jackson - Thriller. Not a remix, the original. I walked down stairs and what do i see, stage show, something like the video with mummies and all that. Lemme just tell you that made a GREEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTT start to the day.

I enjoyed every second of being there today, now off to eat, then sopranos and bed.

*BTW* Whoever was there, i was wearing my Patented SF Union Bay Tank top and wearing white glow in the dark mask dancing around like an animal, im sure some of you had saw me...had to make a reference to it. night

Originally posted by sfgirl21

it will be going all night long i feel..it was still packed when i left at five. some people had some really cute costumes..lots of SF theme costumes. i was a girl scout. had a good time..music was pretty good..would have liked more vocals..but i will live. i was just happy to hear the new remix of in your eyes. :)

I saw you girl scouts a few times on the floor........there were like 3 or 4 of you right?

I got back at like 7......funny shit with some of them costumes. I felt like an ass not having a costume, but such is life.

JP was good from like 1-3:30.....I like the techier stuff.

~~thunder was sickkkkkkk........gave me my 2nd wind...........its was packed but not as bad as Jp's b-day was that was the absolute worst...the techier stuff had me bored and i saw a bunch of girl scouts everywhere too tired to write a full review...but the thriller show was nice and the gay/straight was a fawking TEASE!:mad:

Can I just say..that SF regular nights are soooooooo much better then the theme nights...I mean..it was soooooooooo FUCKIN packed that there was no place to even move...We got there at around 9 and left around um..5 I think.. and it was packed the whole time I was there..the music was good..there were some costumes that were just tooo cute...saw a guy dressed as a school girl..that was cute..and many more..hehe *the costruction worker girl was the cutest hahahaha:D* but as far as SF goes..Hope You All Enjoyed Your Day/Night there ;)

It was defetely a good time! we got there at 5 left at 10 went home to drop someone off had some breakfast and came back around 11;30 and stayed till 6:30 pm sunday ... i saw a lot of old factory heads and some others from the tri state area...I JUST woke up after 12 hours of sleep

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I saw you girl scouts a few times on the floor........there were like 3 or 4 of you right?

\

yup there were three of us.

the guys that were dressed as fook yu and fook mi that was hysterical.

slim jim was funny also..he even offered us some slim jims

what a good day.. :)

i wanna know what time it closed...anyone know?

10;30 pm

Yeah, the lights went on around 10:00 and a good amount of people left. Then after some applause, JP threw on darkbeat looped and fucked with it for awhile. I was out of there around 10:30. . . i think.

Overall it was a great time. . .

Originally posted by nycchic24

WTF were you? lol you were there til 5? i didnt see you. i got there at 3... so glad i ddidndt come earlier than that (although i swore up andn down sat ngiht i wasn't going to spend my afternoon in there :rolleyes::laugh: whoops! )

We were thereeeeeeeeeee...I saw Jon there but I did NOT see YOU!!!:mad:

where were u the whole night???

awww thats one of my boys..thought it was the most original costume there, i even walked by him like 4 times and he didnt say shit to me!!! anyway i got there @ 10ish wanted to go later but everyone always in a rush to STAND for hours...took like 1/2 hr to get down to coat check then he played some good shit that i wanted to dance 2 but really couldn't, finally kicked ppl off a couch on the 3rd floor so i could..i cant deal w how packed it is theme nights, got better around 3 though and then from 3-closing; went by soooo fast...i thought the music was sooo good, good to hear some old shit...shed my skin...even enjoyed hearin woman's worth after a while...closing was ok, i thought he was gonna close @ 12 but i was actually glad he didnt bc i would have stayed, and i needed to leave yaa know....darkbeat was hot...i love when he stops everything for like 10 min and u KNOW hes gonna play somethin else...... glad to say i FINALLY didnt see anyone g out this week...thats a plus....lol.... but there was a huge fight on the 3rd floor which is just pretty wacked... anyway they shouldnt let ppl in w/out costumes at all b/c if my ass is dressing up, which i hate, then everyone else should...then 1/2 those useless ppl that dont even come to sf anyway wouldnt take up our dancing areas!!! ok i need sleep hope everyone else had funnnn now its time for my month break....im finally putting this addiction to a rest..... been too many sundays in a row now.......