Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everyone do for a living???

Originally posted by osb

five-o

ha ha ha ha, wrong message board po po!!!! the idea is to hide the fact that you are FIVE-0!!!! come on now!!!

ROCK STAR BY DAY, RUNNING, AND AVOIDING THE COPS AT NIGHT!!!!

I ACTUALLY WORK FOR UBSPAINEWEBBER, and i am an aries and like to go on long walks, and enjoy poetry, and knitting.............

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

I love dressing men!!

;):tongue:;)

..personally...i find it much more satisfying to UNdress them!;)

...my cousin works at that neimans....well she did....i think she still does.......she had something to do with events and shit....cause she was always making me help dress models at the fashion show and carry around wine and food at the christmas parties........

Originally posted by roddigga

ha ha ha ha, wrong message board po po!!!! the idea is to hide the fact that you are FIVE-0!!!! come on now!!!

Come on roddigga... i was always good to you...you know i'm only five-o when on duty, none of that 24-7 bullshit.

Originally posted by osb

Come on roddigga... i was always good to you...you know i'm only five-o when on duty, none of that 24-7 bullshit.

ha ha ha ha........HEY CAN'T COMPLAIN BOUT THAT, ya always need peeps on the other side, you forgot to mention, PO PO by day and DJ by night!!!!..........good luck OSB and i will see ya round MO-TOWN......

Besides, owning my own security company and working the door at all Sergio's parties and Tempts.

I'm a Special Ed. teacher for emotionally disturbed high school kids, basically all the kids on their way to jail that the public school can't be bothered with, so they boot them out.

"FAT GUYS NEED LOVE TOO" MURRAY

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i agree with that stay home w mom and dad let them pay the bills

How about living home and helping Mom pay the bills, so she doesn't have to work so hard................... :D

I am just the best damn daughter...........

with the best mommie in the world :D

The reason I am in a rush to get out of school is because i NO longer have weekends...My weekends consists of doing homework & not really relaxing or goint out wit my friends...After I do graduate college, I am livin wit mommy for a year or so & helpin her pay sum of the bills until i get enough $ to move out & live on my own...

Originally posted by tommytempts

YA THINK SO............I THINK SHORT HILLS IS 10 X'S BETTER, AND NICER SALES PEOPLE

I just saw this post now!! God I'm a slow buggy!!

Tommy how is my personal bodygard doing? Everybody at work sees your picture and I tell them you are a mobster!! hehehe!!!

You will always be my Tony Soprano!!! hehehe!!!

As for Neiman Marcus and their mens department I think Garden State Plaza has more of a selection!! Short Hills is alright. When you want to go shopping let me know!!!

Originally posted by tommytempts

YA THINK SO............I THINK SHORT HILLS IS 10 X'S BETTER, AND NICER SALES PEOPLE

I just saw this post now!! God I'm a slow buggy!!

Tommy how is my personal bodygard doing? Everybody at work sees your picture and I tell them you are a mobster!! hehehe!!!

You will always be my Tony Soprano!!! hehehe!!!

As for Neiman Marcus and their mens department I think Garden State Plaza has more of a selection!! Short Hills is alright. When you want to go shopping let me know!!!

Originally posted by erica127

The reason I am in a rush to get out of school is because i NO longer have weekends...My weekends consists of doing homework & not really relaxing or goint out wit my friends...After I do graduate college, I am livin wit mommy for a year or so & helpin her pay sum of the bills until i get enough $ to move out & live on my own...

...And after you graduate, you'll realize that you've been livin in La La Fantasy Land...enjoy your time in college, life doesnt get better than that.