Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who says PVD wouldn't Play ARC?? MONDAY NIGHT WATCH OUT

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Paul Van Dyk spins for Charity @ ARC Monday Nov. 4th

Dear Clubbers,

On behalf of Made Events thank you for your support at the Roxy this past friday. But hold your hats, it gets better! We have just been informed by Paul Van Dyk's management that this monday he has decided to spin at ARC to raise money for charity. Details below. See you there.

PVD plays arc this Monday - $10.00!!!

Believe it - it's true!!

arc_110402_pvdcharity.jpg

TPOD-5.JPG

This Monday November 4th Arc hosts

Paul Van Dyk as he plays for charity!!!

10:00PM to 2:00AM

$10.00

Don't miss it!

100% of the door proceeds will benefit www.groundherokids.org

NO BULL, NO LISTS, JUST PVD DOIN IT FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

mmmm...what does the topic of this thread mean?? who said paul wouldnt come to ARC? I dont think anyone said he wouldnt be at arc? so whats the whole deal with the title of the thread? i dont get it

if the title of the thread was in someway a reasponse to the interview, i would have to say you read the interview very worng and should get some glasses and read it over.

"CP: Have you considered Arc?

PVD: Well the thing is, it’s a bit too small. It doesn’t make much sense to go there and play in front of a thousand people when two thousand people are waiting to get inside and not getting in. I mean someone could say do less promotion, but if they look and see the event on the Internet, that’s it."

no where in his response does he says "NO i will not play at arc", but he does say that he would play at ARC if it wasnt promoted. And whats happening now? Excactly what he said in this interview " I mean someone could say do less promotion, but if they look and see the event on the Internet, that’s it" looks like paul was giving us a little glimpse into the future.

so who did say paul wouldnt play at ARC? i dont know you tell me

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know arc has a strict door policy about bags and all that. since it's a short night i would like to bring my camera, do you think they will have problems with that? www.crowina@yahoo.com

.......to those of you debating on going, it's 1:00am i have to be up in five hours...i have a full day....work in the morning and school at night,....you only live once. you can sleep forever when you are dead.

i'm still new to the board, if anyone sees me, i will be the girl with the camera.:)

Originally posted by crowina

I know arc has a strict door policy about bags and all that. since it's a short night i would like to bring my camera, do you think they will have problems with that? www.crowina@yahoo.com

.......to those of you debating on going, it's 1:00am i have to be up in five hours...i have a full day....work in the morning and school at night,....you only live once. you can sleep forever when you are dead.

i'm still new to the board, if anyone sees me, i will be the girl with the camera.:)

they have a strict no camera policy at arc they will make you check it and if they don't catch it on you they will boot you when they see you taking photos

Originally posted by crowina

Hun...they take away my trident...none the less yer Kodak.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Copy my post and email it to your nearest and dearest. Cuz there are no flyers there are no promoters. This is all word of mouth. So grab somebody you love and get your ass to ARC MONDAY!

:eek::D;)

No need for promotions! Arc/Vinyl will still bust out of all seams...

Can't wait! When I was checking out the message board I wasn't expecting anything special...and then this! This made my day...week!

Can't wait to get outta here, put on my clubbing gear and dance my ass off to PvD! I can't wait to see him in the "intimate" setting of Arc.

:bounce:

What time are people going???? Meet-ups? Anyone?

OH MY F-GOD I SOOOOO WANT TO COME HOME TO NY FOR THIS TONIGHT!!!

BUT I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING IN D.C........ I AM ON TH VERGE OF JUST SAYING FUCK WORK TOMORROW AND CALLING IN SICK FROM MY BEDDY-BYE IN NY.

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE PHATTEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR.

No Cameras? Man, that stinks. I drove from NY to watch him @ Avalon in Boston, where I could take pics of him spinning and video clips of his sets... it was sweet.

Man, the more I live here the more I hate it, but I guess I'll be there anyways... 2 PVD sets in 4 days...awesome!

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

sh*t i hope he considers roxy as his residency place that would be SOO awesome, great vibe, great space...oh MAN!! we sure sho'ed da luv saturday morning!!!

~~i dont think that will ever happen....and if he does residency at roxy he won't be getting 50$ per person.......he knows what he is doing:blank:

~~as for monday at ARC im pretty much there!!!!!:bounce:

My Dilemma...

Ok at roxy, the bouncer took my fake id from me, so now im left with no id..all i got is my real driver license that says im 17..the dilemma is do you think arc will still be a dick about it and wont let me in cuz im a year yougner than the real age limit? or since its a charity event they will still be coo with it and let me in anyway?

please please some1 help me here..i MUST see pvd..i prob know 912347891234812490x more about pvd than yer average 18 year old who will be attending tonight....UGHHH :mad:

Heck no not the Roxy, def the hammerstein that place is insane. Roxy got to many clubby hoes n guiiiidooooos ;op

Yes yes your all sooo happy to have paid 40/50 beans. Wilst I will waltz in there tonight and graciously hand over 10 beans that not only will admit me in to hear the great PVD himself at the decks but also go to charitty......how sweet it tis.

Yo Glow if you read this, ya know Imma be rockin my eeeeeeevil cheesy happy grin. Guahahahahahahahaaha, see you there and i'm bringing a cam def ;op

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Heck no not the Roxy, def the hammerstein that place is insane. Roxy got to many clubby hoes n guiiiidooooos ;op

Yes yes your all sooo happy to have paid 40/50 beans. Wilst I will waltz in there tonight and graciously hand over 10 beans that not only will admit me in to hear the great PVD himself at the decks but also go to charitty......how sweet it tis.

Yo Glow if you read this, ya know Imma be rockin my eeeeeeevil cheesy happy grin. Guahahahahahahahaaha, see you there and i'm bringing a cam def ;op

LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

get your sig on avarta r thing happening - make a statement and let your presence be known !

;) hehe:tongue:

good to see ya on here

where is arc?? is arc vinyl?? where should i park? is there any gargaes near by.?? are they cheap? or should i just street park? if so what street should i park on?? is this part of town safe to park... dont want my whip to get stolen again.. please help.. need help ASAP.. got 2hours left.!!!! thank you

OK guys there is no way I can say no to $10 to see PVD even if my hubby and I just moved back to the east coast and have no moolah!

We'll be there no doubt hoping to meet new peeps in the scene out here! I'll be wearing all black with silver flames on my tank, with Really bright red hair, please do come up and say Hi!

Okay this place is gonna be PACKED! I wont be able to get there until 11:30 you guys think they're gonna stop letting people in by then?? Or will I still be able to get in - it's an hour drive for me - but its worth it if i get in ~ whadya think?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D