Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tommyarmani

How many girls...

Recommended Posts

Guest gabo

not sure if i would want a girl to eat my ass but a girl on all 4s is always nice.

I dont think guys asses were meant to be eaten like a womans ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

WOULD EAT THEIR MAN'S ASS OUT WHILE HE WAS BENT OVER ON ALL FOURS???

You farckin' Pig.

I guess your still searching for that special girl to make all your huh...................... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

hmmm... how d'ya figure there's a difference :confused: ?

well for one a guys ass is hairy(yuk) and a girls ass is not really, or shouldnt be hairy. when a guy gives oral to a girl he is right in that area anyway.... when a girl gives oral to a guy her tongue is nowhere near his ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

well for one a guys ass is hairy(yuk) and a girls ass is not really, or shouldnt be hairy. when a guy gives oral to a girl he is right in that area anyway.... when a girl gives oral to a guy her tongue is nowhere near his ass.

THat be right...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

hmm, but im sure you have had instances where her tongue wandered to the ball area, then to the ass area. so wouldnt full out ass eating be a natural progression after a while?

well hells yea I have had my balls sucked but she never wandered south of my two friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

hmm, but im sure you have had instances where her tongue wandered to the ball area, then to the ass area. so wouldnt full out ass eating be a natural progression after a while?

well hells yea I have had my balls sucked but she never wandered south of my two friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

i have not tried it...BUT...my roommie has done it to a few guys and she said they have howled from the pleasure...one guy even cried cuz he was turned on so much....idk...

your roomies number in my hand nowwwwwwwwwwww!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I've been wanting to try it for some time now... I've brought it up to a couple of people, but so far no one's actually let me do it... most guys are overly-protective of their bum... :)

...i'm willing to give it a go...i dont think there's anything i wouldnt try sexually these days...w/ women that is...

so...whenever youre ready girly girl....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I've been wanting to try it for some time now... I've brought it up to a couple of people, but so far no one's actually let me do it... most guys are overly-protective of their bum... :)

I do remember a certain person give you the green light, you just pussed out;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gabo- well you see, that's the thing, the green light is *always* given, but whenever it comes down to the nitty-gritty it's never a good time! Hmmm, guess I just need to be more agressive about the whole thing (the hole thing? lol) ! :D

Phattie: :licker: *giggle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×