Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc Underground Vol 5

I have not bought a CD in like two years and this is the reason why. Louie Devito is SOO over rated IMO. The song selection was not bad, all the cheese from the summer, but the mixing was terrible and the order was so random. He was beter off recording a track putting in the break for the next track and starting the next song from the begining.

I was actually trying to pick up PVD's CD but they were all out, so I wasted my money on this one.

this is a joke right?...louie devito???...u gotta be kidding me...u must be one of those 15 year olds that go to exit who trip on E and listen to bad KTU remixes of Stranger in My House and I Turn to You all night courtesy of NY's finest Tony Draper...what a fuckin disgrace...i just got nauseas so now let me go puke up my breakfast.

Hey Zoolander, thats Funny! When you got the CD, you were going nuts over it and calling me up leaving song tracks on my voice mail saying "Listen to this Phat song" I remember you dancing to all that cheesy music this summer and doing your famous pop and lock moves lol. Nice to hear that you woke up and realized that he does suck. Maybe you should call Louie up and teach him some lessons from DJ CareBear.

PS- A 2 Z Formation tonight at Cyberia!

Louie DeVito is such a fake. He simply take music that's been out for 6 months and puts it in his CD. He attracts all the KTU/Jersey Fans, to them it's "new" and "great"!!

Also I SOOOO hate KTPew, the DJ's are a joke and the music sux, it's a insult to house music what they spin on Ktpew. I'm FORCED to listen to it cause some bimbo at the front desk will not change it!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

Originally posted by SiDFresh

Louie DeVito is such a fake. He simply take music that's been out for 6 months and puts it in his CD. He attracts all the KTU/Jersey Fans, to them it's "new" and "great"!!

Also I SOOOO hate KTPew, the DJ's are a joke and the music sux, it's a insult to house music what they spin on Ktpew. I'm FORCED to listen to it cause some bimbo at the front desk will not change it!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

Listen.. i'm sure he knows he is not to be even considered a DJ, but he is a good business man and makes more money then you or I will see. Money is the bottom line and the CD sells period!

Originally posted by zoolander

I have not bought a CD in like two years and this is the reason why. Louie Devito is SOO over rated IMO. The song selection was not bad, all the cheese from the summer, but the mixing was terrible and the order was so random. He was beter off recording a track putting in the break for the next track and starting the next song from the begining.

I was actually trying to pick up PVD's CD but they were all out, so I wasted my money on this one.

dude lemme put it this way.....you could've given me the twenty dollar bill, i would've wiped my ass with it, flushed it down the toilet and it would've been put to better use than this fucking cd!

:blown:

Joeycrack that guy you described definitly not me, nice try though.

It was a simple mistake. :D Tower records did a great job of advertising, yes this will be my defense. And yes I like some of the KTU Cheese, safe from harm, sound of goodbye, take me away. Great songs. But don't get me wrong, I enjoy the harder trance just as much. I can easly say i dance better, spin better, enjoy and respect music far more then simple minded people like joeycrack.

And Firefight,lol, who are you? Do I know you? Its funny when I put on some tracks you were like WOW, I have to burn that CD, lol. :laugh: The last time you went out was maybe 6 months ago, when CPI's first opened. And while tiesto and pvd were in NY you were sleeping.

Sorry Zoolander, but when Tiesto was in town you were right next to me at Cyberia. Yes that was a bad mistake but at least we saw him at Space in Miami. Can't forget that night, or remember it lol. Its funny how you have to lie to make yourself look good to your fellow CP Heads. You sound like you know who!

Originally posted by SiDFresh

He attracts all the KTU/Jersey Fans, to them it's "new" and "great"!!

Why do people always equate jersey with cheese. I am sure they are people who live in NY that will love this Cd. This CD is geared to people in the main stram culture. This Cd will hit gold and he will make alot of money off it.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why do people always equate jersey with cheese. I am sure they are people who live in NY that will love this Cd. This CD is geared to people in the main stram culture. This Cd will hit gold and he will make alot of money off it.

exactly..People can hate on him all they want, but the fact remians that he's laughing all the way to the bank. Louie's a smart business man, and knows there is an untapped gudio/ktu/NJ/Long Island/cheeseball market yearning for NY psuedo dance music.

These clowns want in your eyes, and Shiny disco balls, so Louie is the man to capitalize and deliver what they want. Im sure 99.9 %of the people who buy the cd either dont have access to mp3's, dont care too much for the music or spend most of the time trying to look "cool" rather than listen to whats being played.

I suppose-although I hate to admit-its a win win for everyone. Louie Makes money, The clueless population gets what the want, and dance music continues to flourish, and grow at a time when record labels-and the dance music genre- are struggling to become more well-known here in the US.