Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun

i went last year and had my fun... lol i don't think i'd go again, at least not for spring break... make sure you go on the booze cruise, my friends and i agree that that was one of the best nights we had there... oh and if pat o'brians has a mardi gras party this year... Go! that was fun too... stay away from the foam parties.... ew... i don't think i need to say any more about that...

Originally posted by mssabina

i went last year and had my fun... lol i don't think i'd go again, at least not for spring break... make sure you go on the booze cruise, my friends and i agree that that was one of the best nights we had there... oh and if pat o'brians has a mardi gras party this year... Go! that was fun too... stay away from the foam parties.... ew... i don't think i need to say any more about that...

yea uhhhh i think the booze cruise was the most 'interesting' night while i was there 2 years ago...

i also did the mardi gras at pat obriens.. it was fun... laboom was the shit... daddy os i heard is really good too but i never made it there... o well

have fun :)

i will never go back to cancun again. went 2 yrs in a row, then i went to acapulco for spring break and it absolutely blew cancun away. Cancun has to be the worst spring break spot out of all of them, its nice to go once and only once. As for this year, ill b in Miami for WMC

Etienne! :D

I agree with fuclubkidd...if you are looking for decent clubs, do not go to Cancun! Every club I went to was shitty and played old, played-out music...except La Boom because PVD was there, but even that wasn't anything to get excited about. It is corny! If you have ever been to a frat party, you have basically been to Cancun.

depending on my school schedule and if i can get a good deal, i think i will be making my first trip to cancun. i've heard lots of stories and my friends are dragging me out there. as for wmc, i will certainly be there again...if at all possible, i am going to try and do like 5 days in cancun fly straigh to miami, then 5 days in miami or vice versa. and then 5 days to recover at home..lol...

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

depending on my school schedule and if i can get a good deal, i think i will be making my first trip to cancun. i've heard lots of stories and my friends are dragging me out there. as for wmc, i will certainly be there again...if at all possible, i am going to try and do like 5 days in cancun fly straigh to miami, then 5 days in miami or vice versa. and then 5 days to recover at home..lol...

let me know if youre going down......if were there the same week cancun doesnt know what theyre in for :aright:

Originally posted by karch

I'm 75% sure I'm going this year. Fuck WMC Bigpop, you gotta come to Cancun. Forget that music and DJ stuff... It's all about drinking, girls, drinking, girls, drinking, girls, down at Cancun.

karch don't forget we are talkin about Bigpoppanils here, drinking and girls aren't excactly his things

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Cancun is the shit!!! I've been there 3 times already and it gets better and better every fuckin time. I remember the first time I went....lol.... I was so fuckin overwhelmed by the alcohol that I just drank everything in sight every fuckin night.....damn lol..... but you gotta be careful there and shit, I mean Cancun is like the fuckin AIDS capital so you never know... but aside from that, it's a sick, sick vacation so if you've never been, you're really missing out. I'm definately there sometime in March.

Originally posted by ellinita

Cancun is the shit!!! I've been there 3 times already and it gets better and better every fuckin time. I remember the first time I went....lol.... I was so fuckin overwhelmed by the alcohol that I just drank everything in sight every fuckin night.....damn lol..... but you gotta be careful there and shit, I mean Cancun is like the fuckin AIDS capital so you never know... but aside from that, it's a sick, sick vacation so if you've never been, you're really missing out. I'm definately there sometime in March.

Yeah I don't want the aids. But then again, people like u and me are going. Do the residents have the aids? Or do the tourists bring and spread it? :confused:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i will never go back to cancun again. went 2 yrs in a row, then i went to acapulco for spring break and it absolutely blew cancun away. Cancun has to be the worst spring break spot out of all of them, its nice to go once and only once. As for this year, ill b in Miami for WMC

Etienne! :D

See that is exactly what I'm scared of! I can't decide where to go for SB Cancun or somewhere a little more low key like Cazumel. A lot of people I know will be in Cancun which will make it fun, but all I'm picturing is a huge frat party (not that I'm bashing I do have plenty of friends in them) but everyone knows how they can be. Any suggestions?

Teck.....n why do I get the feeling ur going to organize a meet-up in Cancun lol

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Teck.....n why do I get the feeling ur going to organize a meet-up in Cancun lol

Look for harassing IMs shortly. Come to CANCUN!!! Nah seriously, u have to do it once so why not this year. This is my last year, i'm glad it is booked already. CPers gotta stick together. COME!

Justin - they booked a few days before us and had everything turned in. But they went through a private travel agent.

Is it March yet? :eek: