Where are you from?

jmc7593

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by aenimarulz

Am I the only Hick from Texas?!?!? :confused:

lol actually no... i was born in houston and lived there 'til i was nine... long island is my home now, although i'm in jersey for school... and someday in the next few years, i'll be calling NYC my home :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ou812

Antivirus and internet security..............my parents wanted me to go to med school...........after 4 years of pre-med and my BS I said "Uhhhh, how bout if I become a Dr. for computers instead."

well umm doc... my comp is very very sick can you help him?

Originally posted by meli2444

WHAT'S THE NAME? IT'S ON OCEAN DRIVE?

It's called The 11ths Street Diner...corner of 11th and i think Collins...it's a stainless steel diner they shipped down from Pennsylvania...amazing food...i try to get down there at least once a year...

Originally posted by phatman

It's called The 11ths Street Diner...corner of 11th and i think Collins...it's a stainless steel diner they shipped down from Pennsylvania...amazing food...i try to get down there at least once a year...

I saw that place on food tv

Originally posted by phatman

THAT PLACE HAS BEEN FOR AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER. NEVER EATEN THERE THOUGH. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME WHEN I HIT THE CLUBS ON WASHINGTON. I'LL CHECK IT OUT ONE OF THESE DAYS. :)

Originally posted by meli2444

YOU'VE BEEN SAYING YOUR COMING DOWN. FIRST IT WAS OCTOBER, THEN NOVEMBER, THEN NEW YEARS, AND NOW JANUARY!!!! BY THE TIME YOU GET HERE, MY KID WILL BE IN COLLEGE. :laugh:

I'll know for sure by Nov 22 - after my interview :tongue:

And my folks are paying for my flight - double :tongue: :tongue:

AAAAAAnd I'm looking at January 9th or 16th to come down....so there :tongue:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i was born in forest hills queens, lived there till i was 18 then moved to manhattan. shout out to ghhhost and all the 71st ave peeps chillin at fm cafe and piu bellos hehe. im puerto rican dominican ecuadorian and a little bit chinese... NYC BABY!

wha wha!...i spent too much time chillin in the Hills as a kid