Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a few Quoth wedding pics from this past weekend...

quoth

**note** If you got 56k you're FOOKED...or just gotta be REALLLLLL patient.

Ok so...this fuckin digital camera shit that i have bought has made me a complete camera whore...even to the point where im thinking of goin to take a few photgraphy courses at college.

But in any event...some of you remember my whole fuckin wedding date dillema lol

so here's a few pics on how the day kinda turned out...which was good in the end.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124013

me and my date melanie (bbkitty) near the poolside. (yo this fuckin venue was phat as hell to have a wedding at)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124036

Quoth's sister and Melanie in a candid cig session

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124061

Look at all these pretty eyes

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124077

What's a 1st dance with my cousin's new husband without being sealed with a kiss.......and my little cousins running around like fuckin nutcases.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124102

Ok..this fuckin pic don't do justice...but they had a live band there and this sexy bitch in the middle was one fuckin hot latina with a bangggggin ass....the black chic had an awesome voice and i shit u not...did a live version of SAFE FROM HARM...NO BULLSHIT....they had the drums and synths going for the background music.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124178

Nice shot of the poolside at night

attachment.php?s=&postid=1124193

melanie,ME,my sister....yes i know..me and my sis don't look anything alike huh lol...notice how im pasty white and she is tan as fuck haha

yo photography is where its at! Start bringing that camera out with you and you can do as much drugs as you want cus youll have all the pictures to remember everything by! But soon you will learn about how hard it is to get artful pictures taken in a dark club~!

Check this picture of Woody McBride (midwest techno legend!) i got Sat night @ the 2am project.

woody.jpg

Theres 4 decks but it was for tag teaming :( no multitable seats from any of the techno guys (Adam X was there too)

Originally posted by mbenzml

the girl has fake blue eyes :rolleyes: , still cute though :)

Bro there was no reason to point that out.

its quite obvious to see when a pic is taken that close.

in any event who cares...cause its just fuckin eyes dude relax. lol

Originally posted by quoth

sorrry, shes cute, im just a lil hungry right now as u can see from my other post so im sayin stupid shit

i didn't mean anythin bad by it, i'll edit my post :D

Originally posted by mbenzml

sorrry, shes cute, im just a lil hungry right now as u can see from my other post so im sayin stupid shit

i didn't mean anythin bad by it, i'll edit my post :D

Bro...don't stress its all good

i know what yer sayin though cause i get to be a cranky bitch when im hungry too.

So go eat food mang.

cute pics... i thought you were taking me :(

jk. :tongue:

anyway, everyones looking sexy. about the blue eyes, if you wear contacts, might as well accessorize. it is fun. i wear glasses for fun and colored contacts sometimes, nothing to be ashamed of.

danwilsons trying to pick up your sister with his little one liners. you better watch out.. :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

danwilsons trying to pick up your sister with his little one liners. you better watch out.. :laugh:

yea no shit...

but danwilson better watch the fuck out for using a picture that i took and have the originals of...as his sig.

fuckin no credit giving cuntrag he is.

then again..maybe he put that pic in his sig to show his loyalty for Quoth...therefore somehow thinking i would fuckin inform my sister who by the way is totally out of danwilson's league, that he likes her.

Originally posted by quoth

i must like. . .not be all in the contacts scene. . .cuz i thought those where hers!! :eek::D

nice pics bebe! ;)