Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel recommendations for WMC?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, for the amount of time you'll be in your hotel, it won't matter if its nice or not. all you need it for is a bed, and a shower.

party all day at the beach and pool parties. go to your room, shower. met up with friends and party till dawn.

repeat until 4 hours before your flight home.

Originally posted by Trakskye

Staying at the Paradise, cheap, has kitchen, etc., and dont care much about being fancy, but does anyone know how close to the festivities it is?

paradise inn

8520 harding ave

from my understanding, thats waaaaaaay the hell up there on miami beach. most of the events will be in south beach, about 70 blocks below you. you could take taxis down there, but on the weekends, i would leave the hotel early because driving down collins at night can take you forever.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
guys, for the amount of time you'll be in your hotel, it won't matter if its nice or not. all you need it for is a bed, and a shower.

party all day at the beach and pool parties. go to your room, shower. met up with friends and party till dawn.

repeat until 4 hours before your flight home.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dont stay at the Fairwinds on 10th collins, probably the nastiest place on the beach. paper thin walls, mold in bathroom, dirty carpet, ants, 130-150/night NOT worth it.

Even if you are just looking for a place to throw your bags, dont. Youll have ants in them and if youre lucky youll get a room with a "working" AC unit.

the courtyard mariots is a nice hotel, right next to amuka and crobar is accross the street, manssion is down the block and the beach is a block walk.........rooms are big, pool is on the roof.....2 star hotel but its nice, room service is also nice wit free internet but u gotta bring your own comp

i stayd there over the summer

Staying at the Loews but very expensive

hey billy. just be forewarned that the Lowes is nice, great pool but also LOTs of kiddies and families. i fyou are looking to continue the party in the hotel, this may not be the best choice.. heard management can be somewhat dicks...

i love The Shore Club but i love The Raleigh even more! beautiful hotel, flatsceen tvs in the room, awesome pool . i would also stay at The Hotel http://www.thehotelofsouthbeach.com/ excellent location on Collins and rooftop pool and not outrageously expensive. Designed by Todd Oldham and the restuarant Wish was pretty good too