Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best club when it comes to VIBE and ENERGY

What is everybody's opinion ?

My opinion is that Tempts at the Jersey shore is #1 when it comes to vibe and energy. The closing party is out of control.

Last closing party they open the club at 6pm for people to get stamped and there was a line at 5:45pm, down two blocks of people coming early to get stamped, so they wouldn't miss the party of the year. Everybody by the end of the night was soaking wet, the floors were flooded and nobody would leave when the lights came on.

2001 Denny got aressted for not stoping the music.

2000 was insane as it gets and 99 was my first closing party

the place erupted when he played "can you feel it"

Not just the closing party, but pretty much every week in the summer is nuts.

Tempts in the summer is my favirote time of year in my opinion.

I used like the vibe at Tunnel in 97,Roxy98 and Factory 99, but those days seem over in Big city clubs unless something new comes.

Vinyl / ARC - BE YOURSELF Fridays

The best vibe hands down...

Energy come 4 AM... Lets just say the club is all Dance floor for a reason...

D-TOUR 1997 TUNNEL...

If you want to bring up the Past... Tunnel was off the hook... Vibe was incredible... Met alot of cool people back in the day...

Originally posted by Drunk

Now before all the Tempts haters come out of the woodwork, try it before you bash it. The vibe can't be beat.

WERD!!!!!!

For all of you that Know, know

For all of you who don't, you have know idea.

Yea I can't believe I forgot ARC. Danny knows how to work a crowd.

Originally posted by starshaped

Gatecrasher for me (see below)

I would never be so stuck up as to say it's the best,but when it's full i can't imagine clubbing being any better :aright:

That pic looks dope

Currenty in the winter I'm really feeling the vibe at Metro lounge on friday nights. Rydell is just one sick dj and I'm always around cool people. Then usally when it closes at 3am, we take the 20min trip to ARC.

Originally posted by elementx

Vinyl / ARC - BE YOURSELF Fridays

The best vibe hands down...

Energy come 4 AM... Lets just say the club is all Dance floor for a reason...

D-TOUR 1997 TUNNEL...

If you want to bring up the Past... Tunnel was off the hook... Vibe was incredible... Met alot of cool people back in the day...

agreed :)

Originally posted by bennyblanco818

Denny got arrested in 99 not 2001

I'm sorry, your right!

In 2001 he was warned that the cops were outside.

The mangment, the bouncers all warned Denny not to play another song or he would get arrested, but he instead, listing to his crowd all 3,000 that were chanting his name and "one more song" he's loyal like that. The cops came in and I think they just gave him a ticket.

Originally posted by nympho69

junior's big parties are uncomparable

musically the best

the man uses 5 turntables

without a doubt on a level of his own when it comes to mixing

yes the crowd is predominately gay but his crowd is by far the most energetic

earth doesn't compare to his parties at the old twilo.

Originally posted by mattm2o

Be Yourself @ Vinyl hands down!!

But Danny Tenaglia could spin anywere and have similar energy!

Vinyl, Twilo, Limelight, Tunnel, Factory, Space, Brazil, Privlege, Release, a Shoebox, my basement, my car!

Werever the man can turn it out!

I can't see DT spinning at Exit and people being as amped about it as they normally would. Good vibe is created by many factors, the club itself, the people, and the DJ.

The very first time I went to hear Danny Howells like a year ago or so, I thought the vibe there was absolutely incredible! He brings a lot of energy with him when he spins.. and the crowd definitely feels it.. so that always helps.. but now the last Saturday of the month has a bit of a different vibe.. not like it used to be.

Centro Fly on Thursdays back in August and September had an amazing vibe. Since then, the crowd has changed quite a bit.. but for me, it's still about going for the music.. and that is still amazing.

I've never been down to the Jersey shore clubs yet.. not old enough.. but I hear from friends who do go that Tempts is ridiculous..

Hmmm Best Vibe Has to Be Sona in Montreal.

Ive been to SF, Exit, Twilo, in NY (Gonna check out Roxy and Arc soon)

Also Miami = NO vibe or very little, Space some nights

Crobar = NO, Level = No so on.

DC = Glow (Ok to young, candy style sometimes) nation had a good vibe but alot of crackheads.

Aria in MOntreal i have to check out.

Originally posted by tempkid

What is everybody's opinion ?

My opinion is that Tempts at the Jersey shore is #1 when it comes to vibe and energy. The closing party is out of control.

Last closing party they open the club at 6pm for people to get stamped and there was a line at 5:45pm, down two blocks of people coming early to get stamped, so they wouldn't miss the party of the year. Everybody by the end of the night was soaking wet, the floors were flooded and nobody would leave when the lights came on.

2001 Denny got aressted for not stoping the music.

2000 was insane as it gets and 99 was my first closing party

the place erupted when he played "can you feel it"

Not just the closing party, but pretty much every week in the summer is nuts.

Tempts in the summer is my favirote time of year in my opinion.

I used like the vibe at Tunnel in 97,Roxy98 and Factory 99, but those days seem over in Big city clubs unless something new comes.

So with you on this one....

:D

obviously twilo is up there. same for ll/tunnel of old. and i had a wonderful run at centro (but its no fun anymore).

in terms of clubs that are currently open, i'd have to go with space ibiza, believe it or not EDEN ibiza (friendliest crowd aside from space, and it has that wicked combo of big trancer on the main floor and sexy/funky in the side room). then again at amnesia some belgian guys gave me a fistfull of herbals and invited me to stay at their house for i love techno. but the vibe at amnesia changes drastically with the party.

i liked aria a lot but i was there by myself and didn't really meet anyone. it was nice because i was there on techno nights and the vibe was like a trance party. none of that snobbish "i don't believe in glowsticks" crap, just peoples out to dance and have fun. aria definitely has the coolest dj booth around. sona in montreal also has a good energy.

i'm thinking that in terms of pure vibe, nothing beats haoman in jerusalem (talpiot) though - holy fuck (no pun intended).