Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How'd ya like to be TAPPIN' this ASS???

ou812

Originally posted by mystify82281

Why must you always insult people from Jersey? :confused:

If you feel that way about a few certain people, then that's fine and it's your opinion.....but it's not necessary to place all people from New Jersey into one category based on a few individuals.

Myst.............who cares, if he wants to be miserable, let him be miserable.

Why must you always insult people from Jersey? :confused:

If you feel that way about a few certain people, then that's fine and it's your opinion.....but it's not necessary to place all people from New Jersey into one category based on a few individuals.

don't mind him, mike's an UPSTATE new yorker... They need to constantly prove that their not from new jersey, they're from ny... :tongue: :tongue:

Apparently Mr. Articulate himself couldn't answer my question.......

:tongue::laugh:

. . Ok then, I'll answer it . . I insult New Jersey because , as a New Yorker, its my God given right to do so . . Jersey and Connecticut are always fair game . . .Yeah, thats an asshole thing to say, but you know what? LIVE WITH IT! . . :laugh:;) . . .

. . also, the reason I said that in the first place is because it seemed like all the males in that thread, with the exception of Ou812 (which I also noted) immediately used the term 'bitch' to describe the girl in the pictures (something I thought that anyone who reads would catch on to . . but then again . .) . . Normally I don't pay attention to that stuff, but today I'm kinda in a philosophical mood about human behavior so it kinda irks me. .

. . Good enough answer? . . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

Ok you answered my question -- Still don't agree with you on the fact that you're placing all NJ People into one group, but whatever, there's always going to be judgemental and ignorant people in this world.....

I'm not going to stoop down to that level, but Upstate New Yorkers!?!?!?! There are soooo many stereotypes I could throw in about you, but I won't because I don't personally know you and I'm not going to judge and be hypocrtical.

:aright::D

Ok you answered my question -- Still don't agree with you on the fact that you're placing all NJ People into one group, but whatever, there's always going to be judgemental and ignorant people in this world.....

I'm not going to stoop down to that level, but Upstate New Yorkers!?!?!?! There are soooo many stereotypes I could throw in about you, but I won't because I don't personally know you and I'm not going to judge and be hypocrtical.

:aright::D

. . I live in Westchester, upstate starts at Putnam County . . Thats number one . .and Number Two: You didn't read what I said . . I have the right to MAKE FUN OF New Jersey, that doesn't mean I discount every person from New Jersey . . . Its like making fun of a younger sibling . . you dig? . . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I live in Westchester, upstate starts at Putnam County . . Thats number one . .and Number Two: You didn't read what I said . . I have the right to MAKE FUN OF New Jersey, that doesn't mean I discount every person from New Jersey . . . Its like making fun of a younger sibling . . you dig? . . . :aright: . .

I dig :laugh:

BUT just pointing out that your #1 was info from someone else -- so settle yourself down :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyme

...but why would she wear those big platform shoes???:confused: TO BE TALLER??????:laugh:

tall girls have the right to wear whatever shoes they want. flats look like shit on everyone, espescially when worn with dresses/skirts, and tall women shouldn't have to wear ugly easy spirits to be closer in height to the rest of the world. if you're gonna argue the heel thing, why don't all short people wear platforms :rolleyes: ?

* as an aside, i'm sure she has a really hard time finding shoes at all, and drag queen shoes are very readily available in her size ;) .

Originally posted by weyes

tall girls have the right to wear whatever shoes they want. flats look like shit on everyone, espescially when worn with dresses/skirts, and tall women shouldn't have to wear ugly easy spirits to be closer in height to the rest of the world. if you're gonna argue the heel thing, why don't all short people wear platforms :rolleyes: ?

* as an aside, i'm sure she has a really hard time finding shoes at all, and drag queen shoes are very readily available in her size ;) .

I wasnt referring to ALL the "tall" girls..just this one..I mean...honestly..LOOK AT HER..why would she needs to be any taller? and I'm not saying she should wear flats..but come on...that platform is TOOOOO much for her...don't you agree?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sexxyme

I wasnt referring to ALL the "tall" girls..just this one..I mean...honestly..LOOK AT HER..why would she needs to be any taller? and I'm not saying she should wear flats..but come on...that platform is TOOOOO much for her...don't you agree?

fuck it dood, when u r that tall... who gives a shit. wear whatever.