Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the dudes about girls cuming...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

do you prefer when a girl cums during oral or when you're inside of her??

I love when a girl cums as i am fucking her. I think it is soooo much more special and I kinda feel closer to the girl. does anyone else feel like this?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:( ...i have this lil problem...i rarely notice when a girl cum's...

well it depends, if she starts to freak out and moan load or thrash around I will know shes cuming but other than that they have to let us know... " I am cuming" will usally do the trick

i have this lil problem...i rarely notice when a girl cum's...

NO offense but if you don't notice sorry but she is not cumming. Pull her hair or something. Pinch her, check her pulse see if she's alive.............

If none of these things work stick it in the wrong hole that usually get a reaction wether she's dead or alive....:D

Originally posted by irenegade7

NO offense but if you don't notice sorry but she is not cumming. Pull her hair or something. Pinch her, check her pulse see if she's alive.............

If none of these things work stick it in the wrong hole that usually get a reaction wether she's dead or alive....:D

I like to cum while I"m in the huddle.

Originally posted by gabo

do you prefer when a girl cums during oral or when you're inside of her??

I love when a girl cums as i am fucking her. I think it is soooo much more special and I kinda feel closer to the girl. does anyone else feel like this?

I'm with you 100%

Guest gabo
Originally posted by prplhz

Curious, can't you feel a girls vagina shudder when she is cuming while you are inside of her? My man says he can feel it and it feels pretty powerful, when it's good of course:eek:

sometimes you can... it depends cause if I am pounding away its hard to feel her vagina pulsating. If she cant take it and makes me stop then I can feel it contract.

for me I lovvvvve when girls let me know when theyre about to cum but it has a downside to it. I get sooo turned on by it that it can make me cum at the same time.... wait, maybe thats not that bad of a thing.

Originally posted by irenegade7

LOL...thats the most weird but by far the most convincing argument in a long while...LOL...you know your shit son....a man in a mans world.....just dont force it in "there"...lol...thats sum funny shit....

I luv this board !!!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i love a clenchin pussy on my cock. i always cum if a girl comes when im in her cuz its such a turn on and the clenching pussy is like a vaginal handjob too.

correction: a handjob is a wannabe clenching vagina :D .