Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Im Buying My Girlfriend A Puppy For XMAS

mattm2o

Originally posted by mattm2o

Im going to 2 breeders today! A Dachsund Puppy is in her future!;)

Im gonna score some major points with this one! After we got into a heated argument at Limelight Thanksgiving Eve!:mad:

Awwwwww...Doggies are sooooo cute..but I like Yorkies hehe

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

awwww...I had a little Yorkie named Spanky and he died at the age of 18 :( But he lived a very long life...they are great dogs. I want another one, but I cant bring myself to get one...No dog will ever take his place

Awwwwwww...I'm DYING for one..I loveeeeeeee them..my friend has one, it's the cutest little thing I've EVER seen...

Im gonna score some major points with this one! After we got into a heated argument at Limelight Thanksgiving Eve!:mad:

good way to make her forget about the fight, but are you going to get her a puppy everytime you fight??? j/k

thats a cool gift though:)

Looky, looky.......start talkin about puppy dogs and all the females start gettin mushy. Only goes to show that it'll work no matter what the circumstances.

Obviously a good move bro

PS....I really miss my dog. A rot/doberman/sheppard mutt named BEAMER.

I picked one out today!!!

Pick Him Up Christmas Eve!

She was the one that wanted a Weiner Dog! So Good Times!:D

She has no clue that she is getting a puppy too! I talked to her mom today and she told me that it was an awsome idea!!!

That's cool, at least you got a second opinion from her mom, lol. My ex got me a kitten for my 25th birthday, he was the best present ever, and outlasted the boyfriend! :love:

puppies/kittens are the best oresents EVER...When my boyfriend got me one he wrapped in in a blanket and walked it into my house...It was Sept 11th ( my puppy's name is Chaos) and everyone in my house was crying and glued to the tv...then my mom walks over and gives my boyfriend a hug hello and then looks at him and says..." Its beautiful!! You are keeping it IN YOUR HOUSE, right?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we already have a Golden Retriever at my hosue and my family is still literally mourning my other doggie that passed away

i really REALLY advise you against it. a dog is a 20 year responsibility and never a good surprise. (imagine your girlfriend surprised you with a baby one day.)

unless you've talked it over with her and she is positive she wants one, you shouldn't push it on her. it would be best to take her to the breeder with you too so she can pick out the one she likes.

i really want a puppy myself. but if i get one, i want it to be the perfect one. if anyone brings me a surprise that is alive, no matter how cute it is, it's going back to where it came from.