Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my friend is dating that kid Steve from real world

guest00901

lol email her this:

i have to give it to the kid.....he bangs chicks left and right.....he definitely in the professional league of man whore's.....it was so funny when he had the two girls in his bed and then they would pan over to franks bed and he would just be tossing and turning!!.....all i know is that he sure sounded like a smuck when in the 2nd episode he said "i'm drunk- i've had more to drink than anyone" right after stealing triselle from frank!!! funny shit....i love that show!!!

or tape it and make her watch.

i guess some people dont care what their bf/gf's do, they are ok with the fact that they fuck other people and whatever.. i personally find that so dirty, maybe shes just a hoe with no self respect & low self worth so she feels like shes lacking the control to do anything about it??? i dunno, i cant imagine my bf was on a tv show and i wouldnt want to check it out, that is really weird, people believe what they want to and apparently she wants to believe hes a good guy & will blind herself from the truth to keep that belief alive. sad if u ask me.

:blown:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should move to Newark and get an apartment in the rough section of town. Get a job at one of the local bodegga's and try to network yourself amongst the local ghetto folk.

.....................oh you meant advice for your friend?

Originally posted by weed247

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blown: :blown:

REAL WORLD IS IN VEGAS YOU STUPID FUCKS

WHY WOULD THEY BE IN NEW YORK ????????

UNLESS THE SEASON IS ALREADY ENDED

Huh??? did you think those Real World shows were filmed live?

Did you ever wonder why when the NY episodes were being played it was sunny on TV and snowing in real life?

Dude, the entire season is done filming before the first episode is even aired.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alrighty there Dee.......guess what, I'm gonna rain on your parade

I was actually chillin with Steve and Brynn and Elton with my boy at his pad three weeks ago before I went to Arc to go hear Lawler and they all went to China Club. He is not dating anyone for real.....he was tryin to play this one girl we were chillin with.

Either your friend is full of shit or your story isn't straight. Maybe she met this kid and he hit on her....end of story, I wouldn't believe any further than that.

In fact, I could say by process of deduction that my brother is dating Trishelle cause she hit on him one night we were hangin out at Veruca in Soho......reeinicole was there so she could verify everything.

Point is that this is just a bunch of bullshit and desperate cries for attention by one of the parties involved.

oh god please.....her name is Jasmine shes a short Filpino girl...RING A BELL??

First off I do not think Steve is attractive and you gotta be a moron to fall for him and his player ways. Also, what is wrong with your friend that she would not watch the show her supposed "boyfriend" was on? Plus, why are all of them in NY now? Do they thi k just because they were on the real world they gunna come to nyc to be famous...??

Originally posted by ravahstar

First off I do not think Steve is attractive and you gotta be a moron to fall for him and his player ways. Also, what is wrong with your friend that she would not watch the show her supposed "boyfriend" was on? Plus, why are all of them in NY now? Do they thi k just because they were on the real world they gunna come to nyc to be famous...??

they tour around the country while the show is being aired...they go in groups and shit...hahaha im a loser for knowing this

hahahah

Steve's a whore yo, Straight up, but never really meet him, Brinn on the other hand is a HANDS DOWN CUNT!! and i love her for it, i met her n Juan mallis at The club Rain, were alot of it was tapped, i was doing a show out there.....Drag, Freak,club kid sorta Shock Thing...........lol and i meet some of them,

im actually in 1 of the episodes coming up, i grab Steve's ass, ofcourse it will be edited out, but u can see me n Miss lady Bunny Throwing Drink tickets at these 2 girls on the dance floor, and were standing on these BIG ole Dancing Blocks........ts fun!!

hahaha

they sent me a copy of it allready...

Exposure!

Me>>>:laugh:

hahahaha. for a second there, i thought i was going to open up this thread and read that your friend was going out with steve from the real world seattle. the one who bitch slapped that chick. the gay but in denial black guy from seattle was one of the funniest characters ever on that show. luckily i don't have to suggest a mental ward to your friend....btw, how is this show called the "real world"?? the real world, when you've got no bills, stay rent free in a multi million dollar, house, suite, or loft?? no school, no real job.....if thats the real world, someone get me out of my fake world please!!

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

hahahaha. for a second there, i thought i was going to open up this thread and read that your friend was going out with steve from the real world seattle. the one who bitch slapped that chick. the gay but in denial black guy from seattle was one of the funniest characters ever on that show. luckily i don't have to suggest a mental ward to your friend....btw, how is this show called the "real world"?? the real world, when you've got no bills, stay rent free in a multi million dollar, house, suite, or loft?? no school, no real job.....if thats the real world, someone get me out of my fake world please!!

. . . you forgot to add also when everyone is perfect TV beautiful, never looks like shit when they wake up in the morning and also all have perfect skin . . . I loved the first couple of seasons of this show cuz it had halfway normal people that actually had some substance . . also the cast was older . .but I guess with the shift in demographic targeting so shifts the cast . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . you forgot to add also when everyone is perfect TV beautiful, never looks like shit when they wake up in the morning and also all have perfect skin . . . I loved the first couple of seasons of this show cuz it had halfway normal people that actually had some substance . . also the cast was older . .but I guess with the shift in demographic targeting so shifts the cast . . :rolleyes: . . .

all the girls are skinny and pretty and all the boys are buff.....yea WHAT A REAL WORLD

...what!??....i'm sorry....but this season i have seen arisa and trashelle look quite crappy numerous times........

Hahahaha Trashelle .... that's cute

I actuallydon't think she's that hot. I think Brynn is way nicer looking. Although honestly, I haven't watchedthe show at all and I really couldn't give two craps less.

Dee, here's my thought on this - it doesn't matter what show the guy has been on or whatever - disrespect is disrespect. If your friend will tolerate it, that's her own issue, but if she has any self respect and confidence she'll tell him to fuck off and find someone who will treat her better.

Originally posted by misk

...what!??....i'm sorry....but this season i have seen arisa and trashelle look quite crappy numerous times........

I agree -- Arissa at times looks extremely busted... something about those huge circles under her eys.....

Trashelle :laugh: TRUE

..and i like brynne.......maybe BECAUSE she is a cunt...lol......i loved when she went out all night and went to work or whatever the next day and puked in the middle of the meating!!!....haha....more power to her~.....not that i have ever done that;)

Originally posted by misk

..and i like brynne.......maybe BECAUSE she is a cunt...lol......i loved when she went out all night and went to work or whatever the next day and puked in the middle of the meating!!!....haha....more power to her~.....not that i have ever done that;)

. . Although that is comic, and its just divine to have it happen to someone like that . . I think its sad that THIS is the picture of youth we're projecting in America . . Call me old fashioned , but if some girl or anyone for that matter . . did that in the middle of a meeting that I was holding she'd be fired before lunchtime . . .

. . Although that is comic, and its just divine to have it happen to someone like that . . I think its sad that THIS is the picture of youth we're projecting in America . . Call me old fashioned , but if some girl or anyone for that matter . . did that in the middle of a meeting that I was holding she'd be fired before lunchtime . . .

OF COURSE she would....but she didnt puke IN THE MEETING...and the lady running the meating didn't know......lol.....everyone has had their days where they went a little overboard the night before

We must be getting old Phonk... :( Actually it happened to me a few yrs ago, during my sales conference, I had to rush out about three times b/c I'd had a wee bit too much the night before... :puke:

Anyhoo, I was thinking of that too, what you mentioned earlier... how the first few seasons were mostly normal, interesting people... and now they're all, like, model material...

. . Seriously, its all about the people selection . . we are NOT ALL SHINEY FUCKING WHITE (even if we're black!) TEENY BOBBPER REJECTS FROM THE FUCKING SUBURBS . . . we are NOT ALL ONE DIMENSIONAL IDIOTS . . and I find it insulting that THIS is what we put on display when theres millions of interesitng people out there who could make for a better viewing . . . Its all about the shades of gray and they don't show that . .

. . but shades of gray don't sell except in the movies . .and then only sometimes . . .

. . oh well . .time to game online . .

. . :aright: . . .