Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my friend is dating that kid Steve from real world

guest00901

And she has not really seen any of the episodes and he's a total man slut. Alot of people have been telling her all these things about him but she does not want to believe it and I told her to watch the show for herself, but she's in like what she calls "HOT BOY DENIEL" which means, he's so "hot" that she does not care, but I know it still bothers her knowing that he did all this stuff and he is still good friends w/ Trishelle....I honestly don't even think she know's they used to hook up. Any advice as to what she should do?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And she has not really seen any of the episodes and he's a total man slut. Alot of people have been telling her all these things about him but she does not want to believe it and I told her to watch the show for herself, but she's in like what she calls "HOT BOY DENIEL" which means, he's so "hot" that she does not care, but I know it still bothers her knowing that he did all this stuff and he is still good friends w/ Trishelle....I honestly don't even think she know's they used to hook up. Any advice as to what she should do?

just make her watch the show, you know its on MTV almost every other hour

Originally posted by incredulous

just make her watch the show, you know its on MTV almost every other hour

yea but she like refuses to sit down and watch it, but yet she will listen to her friends talking all this shit about him. I feel bad cause she really likes him but I think shes listening to her idiot friends who are jealous of her cause she is w/ him way to much. I dunno

yea but she like refuses to sit down and watch it, but yet she will listen to her friends talking all this shit about him. I feel bad cause she really likes him but I think shes listening to her idiot friends who are jealous of her cause she is w/ him way to much. I dunno

awww, are u jealous too?

why would I be? I'm tryin to help her.....puhleeeze that kid is nothing compared to my bf, hes a big doof steve. Where did u get that u think im jealous lol:confused:

i was just askin, cause u said all her friends are talkin shit bout him, so i thought u were to, sorry

:kiss2:

Originally posted by mbenzml

i was just askin, cause u said all her friends are talkin shit bout him, so i thought u were to, sorry

:kiss2:

hehehe no not me, I just feel bad cause she does not know what to do..... I know this was a total pointless post and highmay will probably come here and tell me to kill myself or something but im just in total awe of how fast everything is going that I must post random things lol:laugh:

Originally posted by bsb2002

i havent bothered to watch real world this season, but having known people on past shows, they are not good representations of what actually goes on or how the people really are, so dont judge too much by it.

yeah sometimes they make them seem worst then they are. but i think this guy is a player(people can change though)

:eek:

Alrighty there Dee.......guess what, I'm gonna rain on your parade

I was actually chillin with Steve and Brynn and Elton with my boy at his pad three weeks ago before I went to Arc to go hear Lawler and they all went to China Club. He is not dating anyone for real.....he was tryin to play this one girl we were chillin with.

Either your friend is full of shit or your story isn't straight. Maybe she met this kid and he hit on her....end of story, I wouldn't believe any further than that.

In fact, I could say by process of deduction that my brother is dating Trishelle cause she hit on him one night we were hangin out at Veruca in Soho......reeinicole was there so she could verify everything.

Point is that this is just a bunch of bullshit and desperate cries for attention by one of the parties involved.

i have to give it to the kid.....he bangs chicks left and right.....he definitely in the professional league of man whore's.....it was so funny when he had the two girls in his bed and then they would pan over to franks bed and he would just be tossing and turning!!.....all i know is that he sure sounded like a smuck when in the 2nd episode he said "i'm drunk- i've had more to drink than anyone" right after stealing triselle from frank!!! funny shit....i love that show!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Whats wrong with Steve? I think Steve and Justin are twins, just that Steve is a little taller. ;) j/k

:cool: :cool:

:eek: :eek: ..........steve is a fucking flamer......he is so cornnnnny.......

...so....yea....guess i do see the similarities!

;)